Sleepy Hollow ------ Orion's Chakram

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I decided to make a replica of the small Chakram of Orion. The outside rounded edge is not sharp. I was worried Shapeways might consider it a weapon.;)

This is the one he gave to Abbie to summon him.

Thanks. I'll need a little piece of leather strap to complete it when it arrives from Shapeways.

Looks nice!

Ot but how is this Season?

I have only caught a few episodes, gonna Marathon them when they come out on Blu-ray.

Second season is very good. They keep it fresh. They end the second season in a way that ties up a lot of loose threads.
So, the series could end on that note if they wanted. A third season promises new material, by saying that their job is only just begun.

Supposedly they are going for 5 to 7 years for the series.

Season 3 will be filming in Atlanta, gonna try and get on set

Just a note on Shapeways. When I upload a file, it goes into my Shapeways inventory immediately. When I uploaded this file, it did not go into my inventory. It just disappeared. I uploaded it again and got the same results. I checked back the next morning and it was there. I believe my file was automatically FLAGGED as "dangerous" and needed manual approval from Shapeways.

That's a pretty good job. But the real one was quite a bit thicker, with a really obvious groove for the relief:
2015-09-02A889019F-00A8-45C7-A5F7-7A6F5DFBCB00.JPG2015-09-02BEF91E73-22A9-4766-94B2-6E123EE31143.JPG2015-09-02D6204944-0F15-4344-8176-C1DAFFFF26EA.JPG

You got your hands on an actual prop ?!?!?! Cool.

Yeah, those are better pictures than I got from screen shots. There was no side view in the show cause you can't tell what it is from the side.

You make that in tinkercad?
That's just amazing, expecially compared to what i'm able to pull off in tinkercad :D

Also: how fast can you get banned? :confused

You make that in tinkercad?
That's just amazing, expecially compared to what i'm able to pull off in tinkercad :D

Also: how fast can you get banned? :confused

Yeah, that was weird.

At least he posted some nice pictures before getting banned.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back