Skywalker Ranch Archives Flythrough

At about 2:13 we see a beat up vader saber with a smooth shroud and an Obi wan with a short black neck that looks nothing like the episode III longer version.....are these prototypes for the newer movies? I think i see the static ROTJ Vader lying on a table on the right later on next to Ep. III vaders...is it the real deal or are these more prototypes for the latter?

saw this earlier this morning, it was great, loved seeing all the studio models, especially slave 1 and the super star destroyer, awesome!

I believe some of those items are licensed collectibles as well, or at least the prototypes of them. That Obi-Wan lightsaber with the black neck is the one Icons made back in the nineties.

makes sense, the archives sound a little more commercialized lately: replacing items with collectible replicas or prototypes of replicas. It's like having something is more important than it being authentic (ish)

The rest though, all those models, are amazing!

Awesome! Can someone please tell me which BR disc this is on and which part it can be found in? I can't see it anywhere!

Thanks.

At about 2:13 we see a beat up vader saber with a smooth shroud and an Obi wan with a short black neck that looks nothing like the episode III longer version.....are these prototypes for the newer movies? I think i see the static ROTJ Vader lying on a table on the right later on next to Ep. III vaders...is it the real deal or are these more prototypes for the latter?

The OWK saber is an ICONS replica.

It's on bonus disk 1 (I, II and III)

On the menu you click 'archive fly-through'in the bottom left hand corner.

In full 1080p.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back