Skywalker Ranch Archives Flythrough

Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At about 2:13 we see a beat up vader saber with a smooth shroud and an Obi wan with a short black neck that looks nothing like the episode III longer version.....are these prototypes for the newer movies? I think i see the static ROTJ Vader lying on a table on the right later on next to Ep. III vaders...is it the real deal or are these more prototypes for the latter?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JBReplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
saw this earlier this morning, it was great, loved seeing all the studio models, especially slave 1 and the super star destroyer, awesome!

LDR

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice video.

At 1.00 isnt that Stormtrooper helmet a Don Post one from the 70s? Looks a bit odd.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe some of those items are licensed collectibles as well, or at least the prototypes of them. That Obi-Wan lightsaber with the black neck is the one Icons made back in the nineties.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
makes sense, the archives sound a little more commercialized lately: replacing items with collectible replicas or prototypes of replicas. It's like having something is more important than it being authentic (ish)

The rest though, all those models, are amazing!

cking

Sr Member
Awesome! Can someone please tell me which BR disc this is on and which part it can be found in? I can't see it anywhere!

Thanks.

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At about 2:13 we see a beat up vader saber with a smooth shroud and an Obi wan with a short black neck that looks nothing like the episode III longer version.....are these prototypes for the newer movies? I think i see the static ROTJ Vader lying on a table on the right later on next to Ep. III vaders...is it the real deal or are these more prototypes for the latter?

The OWK saber is an ICONS replica.

ob1al

Sr Member
It's on bonus disk 1 (I, II and III)

On the menu you click 'archive fly-through'in the bottom left hand corner.

In full 1080p.

Prop Store