Sinestro movie ring (update 7/16)

considerably inferior? =( *tear
My sincerest apologies, Zenix. At the time when I posted that, I had not yet seen your updated pictures with the added details, I had only seen your prototypes with both the band and the gem smooth (except for the "pitting" in the steel caused by the 3D printing process), lacking in the details that you've since added. And there was another seller on eBay (I believe he's a member of the GL Corps Message Boards) selling smooth versions, as well. So, at the time, the only one I had personally seen with all the detailing present was Bimmer's. :$

As for your newest photos... looking good! Can't wait to see how it looks in darkened steel! :cool:thumbsup

not to take away from the detailed band one as I can understand the importance of reproducing what was in the film. I do think the smooth one with all colors would make a nice collection of generic all colored lantern rings. The work Bimmir and Zenix do is just truly amazing. I can barely cut a piece of wood in half and have a straight line. There is a lot of attention into these rings and you can tell you guys really care. It's great to see.

Re: Green Lantern Movie - Sinestro Concept ring

This isn't a for sale thread, strictly a show off and progress thread. You can also follow the progress over at Batjeepster Rings Facebook fanpage

But each lantern color will be done. Here's a Blue lantern teaser

untitled105.jpg

Can't wait for this one hit me up when it's done I'll love to buy one

Dude freaking great job! I was roaming the net tryin to find out where I can get the newly designed yellow lantern ring and came a cross this and I gotta say dude I'm loving your work! I'd love to buy some from you

The blue movie version is fantastic. I wish it was available to buy, but at least it's still nice to look at. And the crystallized detailing on the yellow is amazing. I'd love to see a red ring in this style.

i know this is really late but These designs are incredible and incredibly screen accurate you can tell alot of work has been put into it will these become available

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back