Simplyprop Issue

AgonizedCandle

Hello! I'm very new to prop replicas and I think I may have already sent money to someone I shouldn't have! I ordered a saber hilt from Simplyprop back in April. I know, I should have done more research. And now I'm feeling really stupid.

At first he was nice and responsive to emails, but for the last couple of months he hasn't been responding. Then I found out about his shady history. It's been over six months since I paid and I think it's too late to file a claim with paypal at this point.

I know it could just be that he isn't seeing my emails and it's a long wait for the product. But even if I do eventually get what I ordered, I'll know that I supported someone with a known history of scamming people on forums like this one.

I guess the lesson is don't be stupid like me. Be careful who you send your money to.

You actually have 180 days to enter a dispute. Depending when in April you made the transaction you may still have a chance.

TazMan2000

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back