Silicone P1 Suit Evolution. Pg41 Hands Video 19/07/13

I was kinda waiting for the Spock's "Live long and prosper" -handsign in the end.

But looks absolutely fantastic. I think the creators of the original Predator would feel weird seeing how well one man can replicate their work.

lowdmekon said:
They are fricken the nukin futz buddy. Full suit vid, full suit vid, Full suit vid, full suit vid, Full suit vid, full suit vid
As I said above......................... a full suit up video when its complete,, I can not make one when it is not finished now can I. :cool:
Crowpredator said:
I was kinda waiting for the Spock's "Live long and prosper" -handsign in the end.

But looks absolutely fantastic. I think the creators of the original Predator would feel weird seeing how well one man can replicate their work.
Thanks, its not a proper replication, as the suit is MY take on the beast, I was never trying to replicate exactly.

munson said:
Great video Lee. Makes me want to go at the hands next!
Good get on it Doug.

Thanks guys, I'm going to try get the shoulder armour moulded before I leave for dragon con, but there will be a delay on updates after that until I get back.

Since Silicone is very stretchy, could I fit a in silicone torso/legs that are slighty smaller in measurements?

I only ask if when I sculpt it, and the measurements are a little off, the silicone stretches enough. I don't want my silicone peices coming out too small and not able to fit them.

Since Silicone is very stretchy, could I fit a in silicone torso/legs that are slighty smaller in measurements?

I only ask if when I sculpt it, and the measurements are a little off, the silicone stretches enough. I don't want my silicone peices coming out too small and not able to fit them.

Yes easily.

I am not sure what amount of stretch it
Could take before the paint looked stretched but it would have to be a huge mistake as I am sure my hands and torso are stretching in places but te paint remains fine and it does not feel uncomfy or look odd in the slightest.

Remember I am treading new ground here so I do not have all the answers.

Usurper said:
Yes easily.

I am not sure what amount of stretch it
Could take before the paint looked stretched but it would have to be a huge mistake as I am sure my hands and torso are stretching in places but te paint remains fine and it does not feel uncomfy or look odd in the slightest.

Remember I am treading new ground here so I do not have all the answers.
Thank for your feedback :) I appreciate the advice. I'm just looking into silicone rather latex. The flexibility and movement is awesome :D

No Colm, i broke my hand and tore a muscle in my back, so nothing else was done, Judge Predd did not even get his helmet finished.

however now DragonCon is over and JudgePredd has been laid to rest, i am back on the Predator build.

the left shoulder bell is now under silicone and i should be able to make the fibreglass jacket tomorrow and get a pull from the mould by the weekend.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back