Sigs, how to add one?

Thanks Fohammer, but every time I try to isert image it asks for a link, Thought request box would appear so I could chose image file from one of my folders.

yea i dont think it works that way. I think many people use photobucket, facebook, or one of those other ones for storing their images. They use the image addresses and link them off site to save space.

you can get the image address for it by right clicking on the image, and selecting copy image location. If you are the owner of pics which hopefully you are, it should give you the list of addresses automatically like how we have them displayed on your "my controls".

sig_jpeg_address.JPG

yea i dont think it works that way. I think many people use photobucket, facebook, or one of those other ones for storing their images. They use the image addresses and link them off site to save space.

you can get the image address for it by right clicking on the image, and selecting copy image location. If you are the owner of pics which hopefully you are, it should give you the list of addresses automatically like how we have them displayed on your "my controls".
So you are saying copy the image location?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back