Sideshow/Legacy Life-size 'The Child' figure

if some of you guys are still looking to buy the child and looking for a great deal or looking to a buy a extra
Nobleknight.com has The Child for $299.00 with free shipping. If you live in their state one pays tax, but not sure for every state
there is one in stock as I post this

I ordered a extra, didn't have to pay taxes, got free shipping and I live in California.

if some of you guys are still looking to buy the child and looking for a great deal or looking to a buy a extra
Nobleknight.com has The Child for $299.00 with free shipping. If you live in their state one pays tax, but not sure for every state
there is one in stock as I post this

I ordered a extra, didn't have to pay taxes, got free shipping and I live in California.
And...it’s out of stock...

Sean

That’s weird, they’re a gaming store close to me, I’m guessing that was just a resale from one someone sold them or they ordered themselves, not really the kind of thing they would normally sell.

Soo hungry . . .
20210113_030256.jpg

I digitally sculpted a 3D printable Grogu head, based a lot of things on the Sideshow overall shape - but added in some of the details that it was missing from the show :) He also seemed slightly different looking in season 2 (not sure if there was more white of his eyes showing, or whether or not the puppet actually changed. But that's what I primarily based my likeness off of :)

Hair is there for previs purposes only.

Thanks both! He has already been printed and even cast in silicone :) Will see if I can grab some pics soon.

But this new version will be even better. More soon!

I'll definitely ping you when I iron out the kinks! For now, here's a picture of what the older head sculpt looks like 3D printed by my talented friend, Nigel Chua:
134725794_392738795323260_1962162427713768563_n.jpg

And Nigel also worked his magic and did a test version in silicone:

Still super early stages!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back