Shud the AVP game have new DLC 'cuz of Predators?

berserk wolf

I don't know about you guys, but ever since I watched Predators, I've been craving to have the Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker to become DLC for multiplayer Predator skins. Am I alone in this thought?

I don't know about you guys, but ever since I watched Predators, I've been craving to have the Berserker, Falconer, and Tracker to become DLC for multiplayer Predator skins. Am I alone in this thought?
I think the game should have more DLC period, but we PS3 players already know the asnwer to that one :p

Guan Thwei, isn't rebellion eventually screwing everyone, seeing as how SEGA's supposed to shut down the servers for this, wasn't that supposed to be a rumor a while ago?

Guan Thwei, isn't rebellion eventually screwing everyone, seeing as how SEGA's supposed to shut down the servers for this, wasn't that supposed to be a rumor a while ago?
No SEGA is the publisher, so they are the ones who pay Rebellion to make the game it is SEGA who is really pulling out of the console race, but are keeping with the PC version I mean I have both, but my PC I noticed for some reason or another probably graphics card is not powerful enough. I enjoy playing it on the PS3 hence the reason why I'm upset just because their revenue was not what they projected it to be. They decide to end it all together for us true fans of the franchise, me , and DJ Akuma have already spoke about companies not willing to take a little financial risk into characters that have been fighting the hour glass of time for over 20 years. I think that the game has so much potential especially the engine they used and the stealth kills. I want to see another Predator:Concrete Jungle, but that is a whole other thread. :p
Predator:Concrete Jungle 2

Yeah, I was a major Console gamer for this on the 360 version, got to #58th for Matches won in the world on Xbox Live & it was one of the best times of my life for a Multiplayer game. Well, let's pray they read our Concrete Jungle 2 thread.

People should play AVP more. I already bought the original map pack when it came out, but there's no motivation to buy the new one; I wouldn't be able to use it, whatwith no one being on. Most dedicated Player matches are on the maps the game normally comes with. As much as I'd love to add a movie-based skin and map pack, it wouldn't be worth it.

People should play AVP more. I already bought the original map pack when it came out, but there's no motivation to buy the new one; I wouldn't be able to use it, whatwith no one being on. Most dedicated Player matches are on the maps the game normally comes with. As much as I'd love to add a movie-based skin and map pack, it wouldn't be worth it.
You have an XBOX right Blade?

Indeed I'm mad as well.We can only hope for something better with Aliens:CM even though it excludes our vag mouthed mandibled friend.Remember though Fox being the money grabber it is.We more then likely will get another predator game down the road we just got to be paitient.Or we can do it the fun way and stick a wrist nuke in the studio and force them to do it :p

100% agree on this,the return of the net gun is a must with a few extra levels and new death animations,they need to sort out the ranked matches server as it takes aaaaaaggggggesssssssss.......to find a match.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back