Show us your Star Trek costume

Here is my TWOK Version of Monster Maroons - and my Mirror Universe Captains Vest Fleet 31 Slideshow Pics 171.jpgAllCon 2015 128.jpg

Nice! I love Geordi! That's the best way to do a first post, in my opinion!

And now for more silliness:

Almost ready for her first landing party:

If she were standing, it would be easier to see that this is a mini-dress. (Emphasis on the mini!) However, have you tried to find black go-go boots for a four month old? Also, the fact that she doesn't actually stand on her own yet...

Anyway, new red costume!

Last edited:
Kinda quiet around this thread as of late...

No worries- I've a new costume to put up-

And it isn't even a baby costume!

Here we go- a nice Kirk outfit from "Star Trek: The Motion Picture"

Hey, at least it wasn't a jumpsuit...

I know, had I been more serious, I might have shaved and put on the "Turbo-2000"....

Last edited:
groupshot.jpgThis was from a few years ago. I started the IKV Deathgrip in 95. I wanted a Klingon group that was accurately uniformed and so surrounded myself with like minded Klingon Fans. I think we pulled it off. There has never been another Klingon group like ours wherein everybody strove for accuracy and uniformity.

I started the IKV Deathgrip in 95. I wanted a Klingon group that was accurately uniformed and so surrounded myself with like minded Klingon Fans. I think we pulled it off. There has never been another Klingon group like ours wherein everybody strove for accuracy and uniformity.

Very cool!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back