Show us your prop related website

FuseNova

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been toying with the idea of setting up my own prop related page and curious what the talented RPFers have one.

I've only gone so far as to register thepropcollector.com for now...I should have some kind of framework up in 2 weeks.

I wonder if there is a prop/replica web ring? Any interest?

Nothing spectacular at all this end.

I have mine on yourprops.com, and alancastillo.com/MovieMemorablia . But I use the latter to just upload images and link them on my thread here.

The only difference is that I have them sorted out by movie there.

However, I prefer my thread on here, as it keeps track of changes in 'real time'.

whell i build props or am starting to make them for passt 5 - 6 year, but my page is only up from last year. Giedrius's Cosplay i build costumes with props, but now gona go for more prop builder then costume maker

It is something I've always fancied setting up to show my collection. Perhaps I'll set up some sorta Blog thingy when I get new home theatre finished and my collection back out on display! :confused

If I win the lottery, I'll buy the Cinemaquette company, and start producing stuff. Maybe hire some RPF-ers too.

wow, perfect timing on this thread, my girlfriend is helping me make a site or my own right now! we may launch it tonight and if we do ill post the link here!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back