Show off thread - I finally have something done!

KUROK

Hi all,

I've been doing this project for a customer for months now. We had a lot of family issues due to the hurricane which happened right after I started it. It's finally done so I thought I'd show it off. This is probably my last customer build project since my spare time is too hard to come by...new little one on the way.

It is an upgrade to the Art Asylum Trek Tek phaser. The nozzle is metal as is the "forehead" plate. I also fashioned a brass piece for the phaser 1 release. The paint has been hand polished because I was not satisfied with the sheen out of the can. Guess that kind of thing is what took so long.

enjoy:

Don_elec.jpg

DF1.jpg

DF2.jpg

DF3.jpg

DF4.jpg

DF5.jpg

DF6.jpg

Kurok yet ANOTHER excellent AA conversion. I never did get my on over to you for upgrading did I? Damn art business making me forget about everything, lol

Guess now I'm forced to do it myself... probably a good thing, make me get off my arse. (as long as I can find the right paint colours in the UK of course..... any help would be appreciated folks)

:)

Truly a thing of beauty, KUROK. :thumbsup

A pity you won't be doing more... but it sounds as if you have the best of reasons. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back