Show me your Iron Man suit

Is a strip of foam with 6 more bands glued, then covered with pva (6 hands) sanded with fine 200 paper and sprayed with plasti spray. Then primer and paint and finisher. The foam actually bends without cracking, but the arm can bend just 90 degrees due to hinges.
Hope this can help you!
90 degrees is a whole lot more than I can do with the inner elbow of my masked rider suit. Thanks :D

Very nice work on that Gemini suit! What material did you make the helmet out of? Im also building a Mk39 and Im thinking about 3D printing it! These threads really motivate me to continue my build hahaha! :)

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

First build for my 5 year old. He wanted to be Iron Man on halloween.
DSC_3516.jpgDSC_3514.jpg

Is it me or is the MK 17 (Heartbreaker) and MK 24 (Tank) the same suit with different colors and shoulders?
View attachment 561314View attachment 561315

Yes, you are right. Check this out:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=186180

There were only about 12 new unique suits for Iron Man 3, not counting the Mark 42.

Mk 40 shotgun, Mk 39 Gemini/Starboost, Mk 38 Igor, Mk 35 Red Snapper, Mk 33 Silver Centurion, Mk 25 Striker/Thumper, Mk 22 Hotrod (Iron Patriot repaint), Mk 17 Heartbreaker, Mk 16 Nightclub, Mk 37 Hammerhead, Mk 15 Sneaky.

The rest are just combinations/repaints.

I need some help.
Im looking for the pepakura iron man Mark 6/7 files for a 6'2" person. The problem is I am having big printing issues so was wondering if anyone has transferred them to pdf file. That way I could simply take them to office works and get them printed there.
Any help would be great.

87sf

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back