Should Female Predator characters be introduced into the films?

Who's to say the predators in the movies aren't actually females? We just assume they are males, cause no boobs and they get armour.

my thoughts exactly! I always thought that Berserker had a sort of feminine face haha! Im sure im gonna get some Haters on this lol

Male or female.....I just want a movie that ends with the main Predator walking away victorious and ALIVE!!!! No more of this killed by an human half their size bull ****. If you get bitch slapped by a Predator with an arm muscle the size of your thigh, you're staying down buddy......GAME OVER. Of course two males fighting to impress a female sounds interesting......and bloody.

Male or female.....I just want a movie that ends with the main Predator walking away victorious and ALIVE!!!! No more of this killed by an human half their size bull ****. If you get bitch slapped by a Predator with an arm muscle the size of your thigh, you're staying down buddy......GAME OVER. Of course two males fighting to impress a female sounds interesting......and bloody.
Well said, and I agree completely

"reptiles" "mammals" are terms for terrestrial animals, there's no reason an alien couldn't be a hybrid of both. breasts would be a possibilty even if something *looked* like a reptile. for films, they might be added just to define a difference for the viewer.

I agree with VanXant on the whole terrestrial reptile statement. Earth reptiles Don't produce milk, but who is to say an alien species that emulate some Earth characteristics of our known creatures can't. The fun thing about designing an alien species is taking "what we know" and mixing it up. But I do think that the female should be bulked up more. This is a brutal species that prides itself on strength.....the society definitely embraces the survival of the fittest..... Males would want strong females to bear their young. Not only does the male have to prove his worth to reproduce, a female has the same responsibility. She doesn't have to fight or hunt like what we've seen in the movies, but she should be built to handle mating with one of those bad boys...... that illustration is a bit too magazine model materiali than a member of a fierce species.

Unless of course you write in that the females have more condensed muscle mass..... like a micro computer against the first 3 room computer systems of old. Ultimate power.....teeny tiny circuits. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back