Should Female Predator characters be introduced into the films?

Green

Just wanted to get some opinions on this . We all know there was the very popular Alien Queen
seen in more then one of the films can it work for the Predators movie? if so how could the writers possibly add this into the story line ?

michael broom designed 2 for predators but apparantly it was quickly turned down. I like the idea of having female characters added but will always wan t the males running the show

Of course they can, if they want to. Like changing the sex of a predator in the already made movies wouldn't actually make a difference at all, except for different junk between the legs which really isn't important for the storyline... It's still an antagonist who will hunt and kill people, which a female can do. Or like Wolf clean up a mess, which a female can do. Or like Scar, Dachande and Ahab - help the main character, which a female can also do. Literally nothing would change except for maybe the pred's appearance. I'd love to see a female pred as long as they don't make her to a skinny supermodel with huge boobs, like that concept for Predators which screamed sexism to me :confused: "she will be more ninja like and sneaky because female" like wow no excuse me while I go and vomit????
Like nah bro. Give me a female pred as described in that AvP novel. Make her huge and badass and super scary and hella strong. They're aliens. Be creative with the race and the culture, don't stick to human stereotypes with patriarchy and crap because they suck and are boring.
I've ranted quite a lot about this before on my tumblr blog and I just worldbuild about the Predator culture since the canon is broken anyway lmao. The writers can hire me, I can make it work!! :p

Last edited:
This. I'm glad it stayed unused lmao.

Unused_Female_Predator_concept_by_HaitisWorst.jpg

While the art is cool... where did her muscles go? Shouldn't she be very athletic and muscular with a rather flat chest because little fat? This isn't athletic. Shouldn't she have basically the same armor and weapons as the males? Why doesn't she have the same thick belt as the males with leather pieces or at least something that reminds of it? Thigh armor? Shoulder armor? Why is she wearing a bikini just because she happens to have boobs and wider hips? Why does she have to be sexy? Why are females never allowed to wear armor? Yes I dislike this concept a lot. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
What the ? Thats pathetic no wonder they said no.
Breasts and a bikini bottom really ? They should have gotten a woman to draw the predator this dude has been to Hooters to much .
How could you even pitch that with a straight face lol

Real predators (animals) most of the females do the hunting , males do nothing basically, so in terms of real life yes we should have female predators , but to look as big as the males, armor build etc, being they are not from earth males and females don't have to be different like human. I think they should look very similar , without the distracting boobs :) ... Muscular , big, nasty looking ( a bit like the nightclub chicks in Glasgow on a Saturday night LOL)

An all for mixing it up but make them more fierce

Alex

I would only like to see a female predator IF (and that's a big if) they don't make some huge deal about it. Yes I believe that there needs to be more good strong women roles in movies, but it really irritates me when it is obvious she's just added to get the ratings. It just turns out looking forced and lame. Just because I have boobs doesn't mean I need a "charity" role to make me feel important. I know how awesome I am.

But yeah... I run the show... so out of my way boys. BOOBS RULE!!! :D

I've had this thought in my head because of this thread now. They're said to be more intelligent at least in the novels right? In the movies the males make pretty ****** decisions, but a fem wouldn't do that cus she's a smart cookie. In other words: no human would survive! Everyone dies! Make it horror themed, like those horror movies when literally no character survives lmao. I also demand her to crush someone's skull with her hands because screw that human in particular. :cool:

I'm gonna go to bed before I fangirl too much over this :eek:ops:

I do like 2 parts of the concept ... The Bio and the blades lol, and I do believe they should have a Huntress in the movie, However, I see no reason a female predator would have boobs ... They aren't mammals, They are supposed to be reptiles ... and I don't recall the last time I saw a nursing Alligator, or that one of my Tegus has nipples ... just saying.

*pauses on that note* Dammmmnnn that actually a good point. Those could have been the females of the species. Their voices don't give a hint either. Especially given that they mimic ours through the use of tech.

I wouldn't say they were females ... depending on how predators reproduce, being it eggs (since they are reptiles) or live birth, the females would still need certain hip with, and other anatomical changes to be able to hold offspring in any form ...

The predators in the movies were mostly children, in the case of the first two movies, and adolescents in the case of AVP 1 so, their bodies would not have matured enough to bear children or lay eggs.... Or whatever they do.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back