Shipping HIC?

TMBountyHunter

Has anyone ever shipped a full-sized, fully assembled Han in carbonite?

I'm just wondering what kind of couriers would even take something like that and a ballpark price (say from Toronto or US East coast to the US West coast). I'm assuming you'd have to make the crate yourself as well...?

Based on some large cross country shipments I've had, I'd bet $600 if you crate it yourself.

I think UPS has an estimator.

Has anyone ever shipped a full-sized, fully assembled Han in carbonite?

I'm just wondering what kind of couriers would even take something like that and a ballpark price (say from Toronto or US East coast to the US West coast). I'm assuming you'd have to make the crate yourself as well...?

Look for a freight company.. Old Dominon, Daylight, UPS or FedEx freight.

Make sure that your item is packed very well since this will likely be lifted and moved with a forklift. (Make sure it's inspected on delivery before letting the recipient sign off)

You're looking at anywhere from 400 to 800 average depending on who you ship with.

I've used all of these carriers in the past (working for a scooter importer) and always though OD provided the best service and Daylight the best cost.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back