SHIELD ID Card

Does anybody recall seeing ID cards for anyone other than Coulson? I'd like to make a card for Maria Hill and Nick Fury too, but I'd be completely guessing at what the differences were without more info. I know neither of them wore a card in The Avengers, but there's probably a lot of promo material out there I'm not aware of and I don't want to guess before finding out if anyone has better info.

Specifically, I know Hill and Fury would have different levels, but I'm also wondering if the red stripes might be different colors as well. Also different from the comics the levels increase with rank instead of decrease (e.g. Fury is "level one" in the comics) but I have no idea what level movie Fury and Hill should be.

Does anybody recall seeing ID cards for anyone other than Coulson? I'd like to make a card for Maria Hill and Nick Fury too, but I'd be completely guessing at what the differences were without more info. I know neither of them wore a card in The Avengers, but there's probably a lot of promo material out there I'm not aware of and I don't want to guess before finding out if anyone has better info.

Specifically, I know Hill and Fury would have different levels, but I'm also wondering if the red stripes might be different colors as well. Also different from the comics the levels increase with rank instead of decrease (e.g. Fury is "level one" in the comics) but I have no idea what level movie Fury and Hill should be.

I want to say I recall seeing or hearing mention of a "Level 9" clearance in one of the films prior to Avengers. If Coulson is 7 I'd say it would be safe to assume Hill would be 8 and Fury 9?
I'll admit, this is a fair amount of guess work based on my shoddy memory.

I want to say I recall seeing or hearing mention of a "Level 9" clearance in one of the films prior to Avengers. If Coulson is 7 I'd say it would be safe to assume Hill would be 8 and Fury 9?
I'll admit, this is a fair amount of guess work based on my shoddy memory.

Wasn't that in one of the Marvel Shorts with Coulson? "The Consultant" or something like that?

You wouldn't happen to be able to post a "blank" version of those for people to make their own customized SHIELD IDs, would you?

I really like these, but I also like the wallet IDs you did with Clooney as Nick Fury. I came across that thread via another post, and responded to it about a blank version of that one with the movie version of SHIELD.

Any chance of getting one of those? I'd love to have one of these cards then also have a wallet version as well.

Thanks!

Slightly OT but anyone else seeing a mild correlation of Phillip J Coulson to another geek-loved character, Phillip J Fry?
Both fanboys, both go by last name (even evoking surprise from long time alcoholic companions at the reveal of their first name: Bender "Phillip?!", Stark "Phil?!" ), both more or less "Delivery Boys" am I stretching or was this a nod?

Back On-Topic though; Massive Props to WinstonWolf359. Seriously. So much better looking than what I'd done- which I hope to one day at least scan in one of the badges that survived since the template is long gone.

Last edited:
Okay, so I was playing around with the templates. Keep in mind these are just a trial go. Anyway, I'm building a Hawkeye movie costume and my girlfriend is doing Black Widow, so I threw these together. I'll do new ones with better pics (and after she dyes her hair red) but just wanted to try them out. For birthdates I just used our real birthdays since I had no idea. Maybe I'll switch them to the actors' birthdates.

Anway, like I said these are just temporary:
KateBlackWidowID.jpg

MeHawkeyeID.jpg

We're going to try to make DragonCon, and I'd like to have these to clip to our costumes for that added touch. Sorry they're so big - wasn't sure how to do them as thumbnails.

Natasha's last name is "Romanov" (or sometimes "Romanova"), not "Rumanov".

Yeah, I need to make some changes when I do the better versions. I actually had put "Romanov" but then was loooking at Wikipeida to see if I could find her middle initial and they had it as "Rumonov" with "Romanov" being one of her aliases. I always thought it was "Romanov". I'll change it for the next one. Plus like I said she's going to dye her hair red so I'll get a better pic.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back