Done / Completed SHIELD Baseball Cap - Fourth Run Interest

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - Third Run

Alright, looks like we're set. Get those details to me ASAP so I can get the hats ordered :)

Awesome! Deposit being sent after this post, I'll take the Navy/White patch on the Navy hat in L/XL. Thanks!!

Shoot me your details. I'm still waiting on a deposit before I place my hat order. Going to do that tomorrow night if you want in!

Awesome! L/XL black/silver, I can pay in full if you want to PM me your details and total price with shipping to 96818 Honolulu, HI

wow...can I still jump on this run ?

black L/XL and black silver patch shipped to Germany

I would like a Black hat S/M with Black/Silver patch.. :thumbsup

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - Third Run - List Closed!

Hats arrived today! You can go ahead and submit your balance due and I will begin attaching patches tonight. I should be able to ship Monday or Tuesday :)

For CONUS shipping, the balance due is $25 per hat, making the total $28 + 7 shipping. For international, the balance due is $30.

Just a quick update, still waiting on some balance payments. I'm hoping to get a handful of these finished up tonight for shipping tomorrow. They may go out Wednesday and Thursday though :thumbsup

All paid domestic orders should have gotten a shipping notice via Paypal. International shipping I will have to take care of at the post office when I drop the packages off :thumbsup

Just a quick update. Three of the black patches had a few defects, so I am remaking those right now. They were "OK", but rather than send out what in my eyes was an inferior product, I'm making new ones. All hats will ship out tomorrow morning :thumbsup

Got mine this Saturday, looks fantastic and fits really well. Amazing work!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back