Done / Completed SHIELD Baseball Cap - Fourth Run Interest

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - List Closed

Alright, I get home from vacation late tomorrow night. I'll put a list together of those who have expressed interest and see what I can do

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - List Closed

So far I've got six more interested (those who have posted in this thread). I'll update the second list in the OP. If anyone else is interested let me know. I'll cap the list at 10 again.

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - Second List Open!

Got complimented on my hat as I walked around Youngsan Garrison this morning. Fit very well and comfy, and looks great!

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - Second List Open!

Alright, I'll go ahead and close this one up. I'll send everyone a PM shortly with deposit info

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - Second List Closed!

Second round of patches are under way, and the hats should be here in the next couple of days.

You can submit the balance of payment ($25) at your leisure, once payment has been received these should ship by week's end :)

Just a quick update, the patches have been attached to the hats, and I'm working on getting them stitched down. I should be able to start shipping by the end of the week :)

Brand new here, I would be interested in one of these for myself (XL flex fit) and one for my Son, if you can get one that would properly fit a 7 year old? I can measure his head tomorrow if need be. He would LOVE one of these. Here is a pic of him in his Kid Coulson costume, along with his old man. :)

1476294_10152857441419460_1752857556_n.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back