Done / Completed SHIELD Baseball Cap - Fourth Run Interest

Re: SHIELD Baseball Cap - List Closed

Quick update, I had to order another hat because of a defect, and it should be here Friday or Saturday.

Nothing more low key than rolling up to a scene with a blacked out SHEILD SUV, SHIELD logos on their black leather outfits, and now cool SHIELD hats. :D

The last hat I'm waiting on is expected to deliver tomorrow. All the other hats have the patches ironed on, just need to be stitched down. I'm going to pick up boxes tomorrow to figure out shipping, and I'll send everyone their balance to be paid. I'll be going out of town the 27th-6th, so these may not get out until I get back.

Man, I'm so sorry! I just got the PayPal request. I haven't been online for the last couple of days, but the remainder is being sent now.

I picked mine up just before Christmas. These look great! I bought one for me and another for my son as a present.

50B9C289-E6A9-48A9-ADF1-B37F94C4A7DF_zpsn23exmtv.jpg

-Eric

I'm with stargatefan1988, how did I miss this. I hadn't seen the finished product pics and kept skipping over it since there were no pics. I guess I am officially blind, don't know how I missed them but I did. They are beautiful and I would be in for one if you did a second run. Hdtheater's look perfect. Great work Kevin.

Got my hat today. Thank you so much! It's a beautiful high quality job! :)

Got mine a few days ago. Looks great! After seeing hdtheater's, I wish I had gotten a black one, too. *sigh*

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back