She-Predator Machiko

Everything I've have seen you do is great!!!! I would like to try the rubber route, only if I could find the right kind of rubber. Am I correct, you said it was the kind to make flip flops?

Everything I've have seen you do is great!!!! I would like to try the rubber route, only if I could find the right kind of rubber. Am I correct, you said it was the kind to make flip flops?

yup. well that's what it's used here for. :) thanks for the compliment btw. ;)

sharing a few photos of my Machiko. Kinda upgraded the biomask. :)

tumblr_li1w9dwDyy1qhiklfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_li1w6xFA9J1qhiklfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_li1w3ysSFv1qhiklfo1_500.jpg

It won "Best Female" when I entered it in SM San Lazaro's cosplay face-off challenge last Feb. 27, 2011. 1st Blood for 2011. :)

Last edited:
This is a beautiful costume,
I always like when people take the time to take good photos of their costumes. It really does help showcase all your hard work.

you look Great!!!!:cool

Andrew

Your csotume is outstanding, izabel! I googled Machiko, and your costume build has received alot of face time. Be proud. I know I would. :)

Your csotume is outstanding, izabel! I googled Machiko, and your costume build has received alot of face time. Be proud. I know I would. :)

:lol really? thank you! i am proud. i love this costume. it's my first award winning costume. :rolleyes

Loved it before but the upgraded helmet is awesome! Fantastic job :)

Thanks. :)

Way Cool Idea! Its The Bomb! Sexy ShePredator by the way. No offense your Boyfriend. LOl.... Keep Building!

don't worry. :) thanks!

Machiko is one of my favorite characters. Devoured the book when it came out and the toy is just gorgeous. Love your attention to detail on the foam and the way it was done, amazing. Did you find it very heavy to wear the shoulder armor for too long?

Machiko is one of my favorite characters. Devoured the book when it came out and the toy is just gorgeous. Love your attention to detail on the foam and the way it was done, amazing. Did you find it very heavy to wear the shoulder armor for too long?

Thank you.:)

Actually not really. One thing that would kill me are the boots if I go for very long walks. lol.

Just saw the costumes - amazing work!

thanks!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back