Serenity Grenade Finished

After having the casts for many months, I've FINALLY gotten around to finishing the first one up. :lol

10063412cw.jpg

10063407sh.jpg

Pretty simple once the clean up is done. Took maybe 30 minutes to paint. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(dr_slurpee @ Jul 10 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1277934[/snapback]</div>
Nicely done. Any chance for some dimensions for those who might be trying to make one? ;)
[/b]
Yes, ^THIS^.

Plzkthnx. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(dr_slurpee @ Jul 10 2006, 08:41 AM) [snapback]1277934[/snapback]</div>
Nicely done. Any chance for some dimensions for those who might be trying to make one? ;)
[/b]
When he gets around to it, he told me he'd fill in the true dimensions on that drawing I made last week.

Looks great man. How many do you plan to cast?

I noticed from your pictures that the loop part at the top is a chamfer, not just rounded... I'll have to change that.

Another question... any plans to make an opening one?

Thanks guys :) Yeah, dimensions aren't a problem. Sorry I'm taking so long to get them to you, Don. I was gone for the weekend. I'll post them here ASAP. :)

I'm wanting to do Jayne's bandoleer of these, so I'll be casting up quite a few. :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back