Seeking L.A. area Predator Builders!!!

Stan Winston

Attention Southern California Predator Builders!! We need YOU and YOUR SUIT for a new top secret Stan Winston project. Send a video link of you in your creation and an interview of you without your suit on. Two minutes or shorter please!

Send video links to: StanWinstonProductions@gmail.com

Based on recent conversations I've been having, I will say this request is legit

Calling all California predators to step forward...

AM

Not trying to say I'm psychic and sh@t, but I new the Lair would be "called" upon by some of the "important" folk in the Predator realm....I just had this premonition...as I said before, The Lair is getting ready to hit another level. This is just the beginning. There are some " Important" eyes viewing this board...word of the Lair is getting around. Be prepared.
~Estelle

Not trying to say I'm psychic and sh@t, but I new the Lair would be "called" upon by some of the "important" folk in the Predator realm....I just had this premonition...as I said before, The Lair is getting ready to hit another level. This is just the beginning. There are some " Important" eyes viewing this board...word of the Lair is getting around. Be prepared.
~Estelle
So, we're finally getting some new kick ass stuff o_O ?

So, we're finally getting some new kick ass stuff o_O ?

....we are the kick ass stuff. The Lair is the sh@t.....with all the talent and dedication to 'Predator' shown here, we have the ability to be a very useful tool to the " official predator big wigs"...I mean damn we're being sought after by Stan Winston Productions....this is just the beginning! ..I wouldn't be surprised if we had some say in a future pred film.
~ Estelle

I do not live in California. Guys I think it's a worthy venture to take part in. You never know where it could lead unless you take the chance.

Go for it.

AM

i have questions if you dont mind,

do you currently have to have a suit or could you have had one and video of it and still be eligible to send it to this stan Winston production?
also what if you dont have a interview of yourself without the suit ?

id love to participate but i dont think im eligible...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back