Limited Run Second Run "Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat"

Jameel Ur

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello friends,

We are going to start our second run of "Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat" after successfully completed and shipped out first run orders.
We'll start taking orders form 10th August and will stop 10th September.
Trunaround time would be 6 to 8 weeks.
You guys can place your orders at excellentleather2012@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Jameel Ur

WhatsApp-Image-2022-07-27-at-6.32.14-AM.jpeg
WhatsApp-Image-2022-07-27-at-6.32.15-AM-2.jpeg
WhatsApp-Image-2022-07-27-at-6.32.14-AM-1.jpeg

If you want to get an idea of the insane amount of work he put into these check out the very long thread for the first run.

We all just started receiving our coats and they are amazing.

First coat received is on page 24 but then they start hitting bigtime from page 25 on.

Hello friends,

We are going to start our second run of "Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat" after successfully completed and shipped out first run orders.
We'll start taking orders form 10th August and will stop 10th September.
Trunaround time would be 6 to 8 weeks.
You guys can place your orders at excellentleather2012@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Jameel Ur

View attachment 1605057View attachment 1605058View attachment 1605059
Hello, how could i miss this thread !!!! Just wanted to know if it would be possible to order one of these wonderfull trench-coat ?
many thanks

Phil

Hey, I'm 6,11 feet height ( a little bit more than Harrison Ford apparently ), and i am worry about the length of the coat regarding to my height ? I had other trench-coats in the past and the overall length was always a problem. Anyway, even if Deckard's trench isn't as long as Neo's ( from Matrix ) coat for example, i think that it would be good to get the trench' down at "mid calfs" !?

My mannequne size is 66 inches from neck to toe.
You can measue your coat length from back neck to shin/calf.
I'd follow your given sizes.
You can see more great images that RPF memebrs shared in our first run thread.

IMG_20220805_112343_590.jpg

Hey, I'm 6,11 feet height ( a little bit more than Harrison Ford apparently ), and i am worry about the length of the coat regarding to my height ? I had other trench-coats in the past and the overall length was always a problem. Anyway, even if Deckard's trench isn't as long as Neo's ( from Matrix ) coat for example, i think that it would be good to get the trench' down at "mid calfs" !?
Hello friends,
Here are some repdetect coat images.
Phil's Coat 1.jpg
Phil's Coat.jpg
IMG_20221122_112418_501.jpg

Hey Jameel,

just received the trench-coat ! It is absolutely awesome and fits perfectly. This is the best, if not the definitive version of Deckard mythical coat !!
Thanks a lot !

Hey all,
I want to share someone's pictures, who wearing full costume in @londoncgf 2023.
I'm really thankful him to allowed me to repost his picture.
We are offering special discount up to %20 off on Rick Deckard Trench coat.
Please visit and explore more here is the link, Blade Runner 1982 Rick Deckard coat - Excellent leather Shop

Thanks,
ssy13khx8hxa1.jpg
90w5tnox8hxa1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back