Searching for a muscle suit

Lord Zedd

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forums. I like it here so far. I'm in need of your assitance and hope you can help me out. I am trying to replicate something from TV. So I have been looking all over the forums and on the internet to find myself a decent good latex full muscle suit but without much luck. A flesh muscle suit that kinda looks like from the videoclip of Robby Williams's Rock DJ.

The only website I found was : page3 but the prices are quitte high! 3500 $ and more.

Also I am looking for a good latex brain. Is there anybody that perhaps have a few ideas?

Thank you for your time!

Thank you for the link. I looked at the prices but they are still very expensive.
Do you also happen to know where to get a latex brain? :)

you could allways build a muscle suit :D
backyard fx did a tutorial on yt. they didnt do a very good job anatomy wise, but if you invest a little time, it should do.
i think youre trying to build a lord zedd costume, looking at your name and your questions

you could also do the version with the incredibles costume covered with latex, like people do for predator costumes. you can look it up :)

is there any other good tutorials besides the mr incredible and backyard fx? I am not very impressed with the way either of these turned out. : /

It seems flex designs nailed this, but I would like a 200-300 solution instead of 2,500.

is there any other good tutorials besides the mr incredible and backyard fx? I am not very impressed with the way either of these turned out. : /

It seems flex designs nailed this, but I would like a 200-300 solution instead of 2,500.

The way I did the muscle areas for my Gray Fox one was to sandwich upholstery foam in between a bodysuit and a layer of stretch fabric. Basically imagine the upholstery foam as sitting inside a pocket. I think this way as it stretches and moves with the body it looks more natural than muscle suits where the foam is glued. The only downside with the sewing method is that it's very time consuming and stretch fabrics are a pain to work with.

i still think the version of backyard fx is good in theory, they just sucked at making it. if you make the muscles more accurate, i think it would look good

you could allways build a muscle suit :D
backyard fx did a tutorial on yt. they didnt do a very good job anatomy wise, but if you invest a little time, it should do.
i think youre trying to build a lord zedd costume, looking at your name and your questions

you could also do the version with the incredibles costume covered with latex, like people do for predator costumes. you can look it up :)
Thank you for your help! Yes, you guessed right! That is indeed my goal. I want to make it screen accurate but got to way the pro's and con's. Money is an issue of course. :rolleyes

Can you explain to me the Incredibles part a bit more? Got no idea honestly what you mean.

a lord zedd costume sounds great, i was considering it for awhile but the idea sounded too complex. good luck! post some pics when you start working on it

How muscular do you need it?
This is a suit brought from "a famous auction site".

spidy.jpg

Very cheap & could be a good place to start from or adapt.

make one using the foam from couch cusions. you can buy it from 1/" up to 6" thick. just shave it with a electric carving knife who you want it and then glue stretchable fabric over it. i think you can find a tutorial on the hunters lair.

I do not know if this will help you or not but there is a TICK upper muscle suit on eBay. You would have to search for it, but it might be your cup of tea. Good luck.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back