SDCC 08 Costume Pics, who's Got 'em?

Tiberius Kirk

Sr Member
Hey guys,

Who out there was lucky enough to attend and get some good costume and prop pics?

Maybe someone has a link to a site of Flickr page with some.

As a personal request, did anyone get any pics of anyone in Classic Trek TOS costumes, especially ones modeled by lovely young women??????????

Hey guys,

Who out there was lucky enough to attend and get some good costume and prop pics?

I attended all 4.5 days and didn't see many TOS costumed attendees. In fact, not very many Trek costumes at all. Going back thru my memory I recall seeing a set of Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty and Uhura posing for pics. Three bald TNG Captains in that white w/gold trim dress uniform. Didn't see one Klingon!

I didn't get any pics of costumes. Check the San Diego Union Trib website for their coverage as they have many pics.

Dan

My first year attending SDCC and, costume-wise, it was very lack-luster. On Friday, the SDCC cosplay gets a D-. On Saturday, it gets a C+.

The only costumes that stood out, IMHO, is the movie Bubblebee and the Steampunk Ghostbusters. Everyone else are repeats.

I attended all 4.5 days and didn't see many TOS costumed attendees. In fact, not very many Trek costumes at all.
Dan

I agree. I was there for 2 days and only saw about 3 Next Generation costumes. No Klingons or Any original Trek costumes at all.

Brad

l_d1c2835dee202c5325d7e899f879e66d.jpg

l_5ab38cf9a3609c0d04d3d8856573755d.jpg

l_2c3d72c8f10666f82fa2fab1fd79f675.jpg

For more pics:

http://www.myspace.com/henshin_vault

I was Nathan Explosion on Friday and Saturday:

nathan-vi.jpg
That's awesome! I saw DethKlok on Saturday:
DSC03368.JPG

And Dr Rockso The Rock 'N' Roll Clown!
DSC03419.JPG

Here's me in my AOTC Obi-Wan gear and my wife in her ROTS Padme just before heading down to the convention center:
DSC03272.JPG

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back