Sculpting A Classic ( Mold Complete)

iangavagan said:
yea sorry I mean casting how much are they
Buying and selling are discussed in the marketplace, not in someone's WIP thread.  Also, it's a little rude to ask someone how much something is before it's even finished.  Have you read the forum rules and guidelines?  Worth a look, might save you from mods getting involved.

Kamo, sorry for jumping in here, but it seems most of the newbs posting lately aren't aware of forum etiquette (or a simple "please" and "thank you").  If you want to give him a price before you're even finished with it that's up to you, but I certainly don't blame you if you don't.

Back to the OT, you have once again done a FANTASTIC job on my favorite bio!  Make me want to chuck my sculpt in the bin. o_O Seriously, you really have nailed it, and in a short amount of time at that.  Here's a thought for you... how about doing a Wolf next?  I know there's a need for one that's not a Side Show or a Side Show recast.  Looks to me like you have the ability to do it!

Brian 

@ Wonko

Thanks man. I appreciate you stepping in. I did the same thing though when I was new a long time ago. It happens. LOL I wont discuss pricing until it is complete though so...

And dont dare scrap yours bro. Keep that **** going.

I appreciate the kind words everyone. I guess I do work fast. lol

here are a few updated pics. Still have some work to do around the jaw areas and the outter brim and of course the top detail line on the right. After that its clean up time. WOO WOO

P1Biosculpt9-11-13015_zps1e1da9eb.jpg
P1Biosculpt9-11-13012_zpsda118373.jpg
P1Biosculpt9-11-13017_zps48d4e0af.jpg
P1Biosculpt9-11-13019_zps64773e1b.jpg

hi
sorry if I didn't read the rules and guidelines, I will read them now was just seen if you were selling the laser casting
thanks Ian

Its ok man. No worries from me. I am not offering the laser casing or either of the other two hardware pieces separate. They have been built to fit this Bio sculpt. I appreciate the interest though. Stay tuned for new updates on this sculpt.

Great work. I really recommend trying metal powder on one of your Bio's. You can't beat the real metal finish! Looks fantastic.

Ok guys. I am calling this complete (Almost) :D . Spent alot of time refining and smoothing so this thing is, well...as smooth as a babies behind!!!! Took some pics of different angles to show the detail. I really wanted to give the illusion that the laser housing is attached seperately so I engraved  lines to pull that look off. Anyways, here is the final product. Hope you all dig it.

Hoping to commence molding within a few weeks.

P1Biosculpt9-19-13042_zps7e407a02.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13035_zps9252130d.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13038_zps9825cd58.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13040_zpsfd0c2529.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13021_zpsdf3a5d9c.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13015_zps32e4f6d3.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13013_zpsa1d5c200.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13011_zps0c6ab4ae.jpg

P1Biosculpt9-19-13018_zpsa899ab55.jpg

That's probably the best P1 I've seen yet (y) . Really considering doing one to go with my P2. Symmetry looks difficult tho.

Thank you for that bro. Symmetry is not that bad with the right tools. The best being your eyes. :) lol

Make sure you use Calipers. I also use an assortment of other measuring tools. Mine ranhe from scrap pieces of strap to paper. lol Anything that you make indentations on to help get the proper alignments. A lot of it though is looking at it from all angles a WHOLE lot.

Kammo said:
Thank you for that bro. Symmetry is not that bad with the right tools. The best being your eyes. :) lol

Make sure you use Calipers. I also use an assortment of other measuring tools. Mine ranhe from scrap pieces of strap to paper. lol Anything that you make indentations on to help get the proper alignments. A lot of it though is looking at it from all angles a WHOLE lot.
I used calipers and did everything you said. I think I achieved a good level of symmetry but it took me weeks and weeks, and I started again twice. I think knowing what I've learned I could do it better in half the time. My P2 was my very first one.

munson said:
Will you be adding the dent in the forehead part?
I will if I can find a good up close pic of it. Cant find any good shots of it.Got any good ref pics?

predatoj said:
I used calipers and did everything you said. I think I achieved a good level of symmetry but it took me weeks and weeks, and I started again twice. I think knowing what I've learned I could do it better in half the time. My P2 was my very first one.
Ok awesome man. That's all you can do is learn from previous attempts.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back