screen capture problems

uscm buzz

Ok guys I am currently using power dvd.. and I used the little camera icon to take some screen captures.. but I can find where the pics were stored.. anybody know the answer to this.. I used to use windvd but it took all my software over.. so I took it out for now.. I couldnt wacth a dvd without windvd geting in the way..so I shut it down and swicthed to power dvd..

I just dont know what file the camera stores the pics in to get the pics out..

You can specify the destination by first clicking on configuration. Then select the player tab at the top of the window and finally click on the Advanced button at the bottom to view/select the saved folder.

HTH

The stock setting can put them in the folder the program is in.
Look for jpegs in the folder.

One version I had did that on me.

Rich

I was playing with mine yesterday (no jokes please) and noticed that the default setting was to copy to clipboard. Make sure you set to save to file before you start saving.

ok Guys thanks apparently mine is in the my documents folder .. like Frost mentions... thanks guys..

Should be in teh My pictures folder under My documents. That's where mine go.

yep thats where they were.

Guys which power dvd is this because the one that came with my computer has no screencap function

Originally posted by nash@Feb 25 2006, 07:16 AM
Guys which power dvd is this because the one that came with my computer has no screencap function
[snapback]1193141[/snapback]​

When I had Power you had to right click the little Camera icon and choose where you wanted the files to go. You would have to have the program running of course to see this icon. :)

Paul

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back