Screen Cap Request

Clone-extra1

Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally rented Serenity, and thought it was pretty cool. At first we kept wondering where the Operative was pulling his sword from, but then we realised he always had it in a sheath nearby. This kind of embedded it in my memory.
Today I competed in a Karate tournament and did pretty good in weapons (Staff), and was wondering what I should do for the next one I plan on entering. Then I remembered that the Operative had a really cool sword :geek:

So if anyone has any screen grabs, it would help tremendously.

propstore.com has sold several of the ones used for the show of late, and I believe most of the pics (including the scabbard) are still available there. (If not, shoot me a PM, I have most saved to my hard drive).

There's quite a few similar blades on the market from $10 flea market pieces up to thousand-some dollar custom blades. Also, Windlass (Museum Replicas Ltd) has said they'll have a licensed version of it available later this year.

-K

Originally posted by Clone-extra1@Feb 25 2006, 08:54 PM
Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally rented Serenity, and thought it was pretty cool. At first we kept wondering where the Operative was pulling his sword from, but then we realised he always had it in a sheath nearby. This kind of embedded it in my memory.
Today I competed in a Karate tournament and did pretty good in weapons (Staff), and was wondering what I should do for the next one I plan on entering. Then I remembered that the Operative had a really cool sword :geek:

So if anyone has any screen grabs, it would help tremendously.
[snapback]1193593[/snapback]​

serenity-operativecostumewithsword5.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back