Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

VERY COOL! Amazing what a few subtle changes can do...

S - can you get a close up of the throttle levers? I'm trying to figure out how you have them all connected...

Hey,

it's a little funny, and I'm not sure about it. This set up shows up in the same picture that shows the yokes attached to the floor, but once I built it, I never changed it. I liked the feature where the cross beam forces the actuation of another lever, but can be dialed back without changing the setting. No idea why this would be advantageous, but I feel like I've seen it in real cockpits (am I crazy?) either way, I'm thinking of changing it, because it's not what we see on screen.

001.png

002.png

thanks shaunsheep. Here's some more!

did a photomatch of the volvo dashboard parts from an RPF thread on a Han Solo Carbonite build.

does anyone know what the exact measurments of the volvo part are? I've eyeballed it, but I would love to be exact.

happy Thanksgiving folks!

001.png

002.png

003.png

Pure gold,...with all the rumours about a new Millennium Falcon built already for the sequels, I really doubt it will be as accurate as your model Steve

J

Pure gold,...with all the rumours about a new Millennium Falcon built already for the sequels, I really doubt it will be as accurate as your model Steve

J

Heh, thanks man! If the rumors are true, the minute photos surface will make or break the new movies for me. If she looks wrong, I'm done, I'm not even going to try. heh, that's foolish perhaps, or petty even, but after all this work and slavish devotion on my part, I'm not going to be able to even look at some sort redisgn... ugh, I hate the way that sounds, but it's just the honest truth.

on the other hand, if she looks perfect, then I don't think I'll even care if the movies are crap, just so long as I get to see the Falcon fly again.

well, apparently progress on my conversion to the ESB falcon is going well...

as I feared, as soon as I added the door, I needed to change the hall, as soon as the hall was in place, I needed the main corridors, and well from there the main hold, obviously. Lost steam at the end of sunday, 75% converted to the full ESB interior. Main hold has all kinds of cool details like the maintenance pits in the floor, but lacking enough details that I don't have renders yet.

001.png

002.png

003.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back