Done / Completed Screen Accurate Hypo Season 2-3 Star Trek TOS

A WONDERFUL X-MAS UPDATE!

I don't have them in hand yet, but the next batch is done and I just got sent the pics for approval! It won't be long now! (The guards aren't included in this batch, I already have them)
IMG_4575.JPGIMG_4574.JPGIMG_4564.JPG

I just had two people drop out of this run, so there are 2 available, and I will be happy to do a third run if there is any interest

Just in case anyone isn't checking the first post on this thread here are the new pics of the second run of the hypo:

20160101_164203.jpg20160101_164436.jpg20160101_164727.jpg20160101_164706.jpg20160101_164653_001.jpg20160101_164247.jpg20160101_164230.jpg20160101_161821 (1).jpg

There have been quite a few people asking for additional vials... PM me and let me know how many you want and I will set up a special order list just for vials.There have been quite a few people asking for additional vials... PM me and let me know how many you want and I will set up a special order list just for vials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine last weekend. Its a real beauty, and you won't be sorry buying one! I have always wanted one, and now Scott has made this particular dream come true. It does indeed make the hiss sound, though ambient noise is a factor -- that's just physics.

Now I just need the scanner....

Last edited:
This Hypo is without a doubt the most accurate TOS Hypo replica ever fabricated by any other propmakers. And that includes the biggest names in prop making such as HMS and SD Studios, who for whatever reason never were able to get it quite right. Plus, the Vials are spot on and you can't beat the ability to field strip the parts just like the original. There is nothing quite like a screen accurate prop replica like this. I have a red, orange and green and now i'm thinking about also getting a Blue vial once my finances recouperate. Great job Scott! :thumbsup

Last edited:
okay troops if you haven't paid in the next 24 hours you will be dropped from the run and your slots opened up. The run is done and I have to pay for it :)

Here are the shots for this run raw before I assemble and polish the hell out of them.

IMG_4957.JPGIMG_4959.JPGIMG_4961.JPGIMG_4963.JPGIMG_4965.JPGIMG_4967.JPGIMG_4969.JPGIMG_4972.JPG

I have them all in hand now, and they all look great. It is going to take a little to polish them all up and get the vials all sealed perfectly, so bare with me but I will be keeping this thread updated with progress.

okay. As of today all of them are done. I will be closing this if there are no other members interested in the next 24 hours.

There have been quite a few people asking for additional vials... PM me and let me know how many you want and I will set up a special order list just for vials.There have been quite a few people asking for additional vials... PM me and let me know how many you want and I will set up a special order list just for vials.
Are there any more vials available— from anyone?! I have one and the red liquid has evaporated:-(

Anyone, Beuller ???

-TOSfan1

Are there any more vials available— from anyone?! I have one and the red liquid has evaporated:-(

Anyone, Beuller ???

-TOSfan1

Same here, have one with a little blue left. Thinking the long term is fill with some colored resin or something. Seems liquid just won't last, unless we get some kind of screw on top that can be refilled.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back