Scratch built star destroyer

Heres my first attempt at scratch building . . . .

Okay, I might believe that this is your first scratch build ... but what kind of "non-scratch build" experience do/did you have going into this? C'mon, no one has that kind of talent right out of the box.

(the above is a "you gotta read into it COMPLIMENT," by the way) ;)

Lol I appreciate the compliment Captian Marvel. Ive been doing kit models my whole life pretty much (which hasnt been terribly long since Im only 25) and I had been researching how I would do a SSD for years. Once I graduated college and finally started making money to fund a project like this I already had gathered a ton of information on the build from much more experienced modelers. There are def some beginers flaws but ive posted a couple other scratchcbuilds on this site since and its cool to see them get a little better earch time. Thanks again for the encouragment though it provides a lot of motivation! And I will need it since I just started an ISD!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back