scifi weapons case

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Spartan375

I don't think that airport security is so dumb. Most of them will recognize a Phaser and some Lightsabers along with a communication device.

Also, there are no real firearm replicas

Real problem would be in countries that most of people doesn't know what those stuff are, or security forces and law are so corrupted, that the confiscate all the stuff because they want them from themselves.

P.S.
You would have a real problem passing them from a Hellenic airport.

Nice case anyway!

Darkknight0667

Sr Member
A while back BobaDebt had posted a tutorial on making custom fit inserts for cases, but I think it's lost in the ether now. If you want, PM me and I'll forward a copy of it that I saved.

CeSquared

Sr Member
I was flying back from San Diego yesterday and there was an announcement over the PA "Attention travelers, a Jedi Knight is missing their lightsaber. Please return to security gate 5 to claim it." I heard a few laughs but with Comic-Con coming up, I'll bet it happens a lot.

ftlum

Please post the link, if it exists , Darkknight. That's been something I've been wanting to make: a box with custom foam inserts.

Frank

Last edited:

Darkknight0667

Sr Member
It's not available as a link anymore, I don't think. I downloaded the information and formatted it into a 4 page Word document. PM me your e-mail and I'll send it along.