scifi weapons case

I don't think that airport security is so dumb. Most of them will recognize a Phaser and some Lightsabers along with a communication device.

Also, there are no real firearm replicas

Real problem would be in countries that most of people doesn't know what those stuff are, or security forces and law are so corrupted, that the confiscate all the stuff because they want them from themselves.

P.S.
You would have a real problem passing them from a Hellenic airport.

Nice case anyway!

A while back BobaDebt had posted a tutorial on making custom fit inserts for cases, but I think it's lost in the ether now. If you want, PM me and I'll forward a copy of it that I saved.

I was flying back from San Diego yesterday and there was an announcement over the PA "Attention travelers, a Jedi Knight is missing their lightsaber. Please return to security gate 5 to claim it." I heard a few laughs but with Comic-Con coming up, I'll bet it happens a lot.

Please post the link, if it exists , Darkknight. That's been something I've been wanting to make: a box with custom foam inserts.

Frank

Last edited:
It's not available as a link anymore, I don't think. I downloaded the information and formatted it into a 4 page Word document. PM me your e-mail and I'll send it along.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back