Scans of various prop money

One of mine, I knew I had it somewhere, used this for a book cover collage I made for a friend. Because its close to the original, I pixelated the large version, I made it 100% from scratch.
Instead of FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE, it says: "STAWBERRY PRESERVE BOAT"
I no longer have the original files, only the finished book cover. :)

newben100testsheet.png
50testsheet.png

Last edited:
Another effort of mine, Note for "10 Peaches" from the "Bank of Fogland"
made for another friends custom book cover, made from scratch, front face only:

10web.png

Last edited:
Money from the TV series "Space: Above and Beyond."

Based on Australian dollars.

Attachments

• S-AAB money.jpg
    S-AAB money.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 171
  • SaaBBushBill.jpg
    SaaBBushBill.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 104
Money from the film "Back to the Future II."

I find it amusing that the team behind BTTF II thought very keenly about some aspects of the future (the big heads on the prop bills were an excellent guess) and really didn't put too much thought in some other aspects (the fact that no one thought there would be better ways to communicate than pay phones in 2015...)

Yeah, the design work they did in 1990 was brilliant.

But we don't quite have all that stuff - no Braille, no barcodes, no MICR.

But the enlarged, off-center portrait, the security threads, the moved-around text - Brilliant.

And I love it. :)

I never did understand why they used a real 1980s $50 bill when Doc gives Marty the 50 in BTTF 2. They went to all the trouble of designing and making the prop money, and then didn't use it. :unsure

Here's a small batch of our first test run of our new style 100...

saverp.jpg

I don't think this style note has even been released from the mint yet, so there's not much need to do a large run yet. ( This test run was only about 5000 notes.)

Here's a small batch of our first test run of our new style 100...

saverp.jpg

I don't think this style note has even been released from the mint yet, so there's not much need to do a large run yet. ( This test run was only about 5000 notes.)

Those are sensational mate!

highest regards

MARK

Thanks Mark,

As with all of our notes, I try to make them as realistic as possible while still keeping them completely different from a real note (if that makes sense.) They are a completely from scratch mimic of the real thing.

some of mine are mimics and Ive been told that even if its a mimic it could fall under counterfeiting as it could be used to pad a stack of bills? this very thing has been discussed here: http://www.therpf.com/f40/request-movie-money-118077/
I have read somewhere that if prop cash is too close it becomes an issue for the partially sighted, some guy printed only one side with a 'from scratch' design for party invites and someone blew the whistle and he got a visit from the secret service guys who apparently have no sense of humour at all, they told him to pixelate it in future, I cant find the Da@@ link right now but ill keep looking. I made a book cover with designs like this and pixelated mine because I was concerned about this, do you make these for a living? perhaps youd know who to ask to clarify this?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back