Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Hey guys, haven't been on here for a while. Been frustratingly watching on FB the amazing bull**** loganprops STILL being used by Batinthesun so he can keep spewing his lies about how hard working he is and passionate. I've warned Batinthesun numerous times and the bottom line is they don't give give a ****. I've tried warning as many cosplayers as I can about him. It infuriates me that Batinthesun are basically giving the finger to the very people who have them who they are with this scumbag thief.

So apparently this little ******* is making props for a sci fi film. These are the props. Do these look familiar to anyone? Cause the sword does to me but I can't place where I may have seen it or something very similar.
11998988_10153706265364113_2369842107477526298_n.jpg

So apparently this little ******* is making props for a sci fi film. These are the props. Do these look familiar to anyone? Cause the sword does to me but I can't place where I may have seen it or something very similar.
View attachment 529614

Everyone and their uncle are making fan films.
The props are very simplistic. So certain elements are probably familiar.
I don't recognized any of the stuff.

BatintheSun is just going to get as much free stuff as they can from him.
With just a minor mention of who made it. :facepalm
They're just taking advantage of him, not that I'm shedding a tear over it.

Everyone and their uncle are making fan films.
The props are very simplistic. So certain elements are probably familiar.
I don't recognized any of the stuff.

BatintheSun is just going to get as much free stuff as they can from him.
With just a minor mention of who made it. :facepalm
They're just taking advantage of him, not that I'm shedding a tear over it.

Apparently these are for and indy sci fi film that is not being made by BiTS

Also that sword is hideous

Someone popped up on Heroes for Hire? No, Costumes For Sale! on FB yesterday saying he may have just been ripped off my him, we'll see if he's up to his old tricks (post looks to have been removed however)

Someone popped up on Heroes for Hire? No, Costumes For Sale! on FB yesterday saying he may have just been ripped off my him, we'll see if he's up to his old tricks (post looks to have been removed however)
Its pretty well established that he is still selling, just not making it so public.
Typically, posts like that, gets deleted when more victims chime in and others chips in to say how Loganprops is such a scummy scammer.
So if the post was true, it just goes to show that he will never change. Jail time is the only deterrent for this type of person.
But hopefully the warnings on the social network will keep him from any high volume scamming.

Yes, he is still selling, and still prop building. Does what he always does, cries foul, waits for everything to cool (though sometimes not even), and then goes right back to it.

Second one in a few weeks, sounds like he's picking up steam again lol
View attachment 566125
View attachment 566122

I wonder which or who's paypal acct, Winate is using / borrowing from ?

Well, at least the buyer is getting something.
But, well see what he gets in the mail.
Its well know that he just throws in whatever hastily made promised prop ,
just to satisfy paypal claim.

Any idea where, FB page, Instagram.. the buyer bought the stuff from Winate?

Just a heads up, it's Winant. David Eugene Winant. And yes, he is right back to what he's always done. He is also still working with Bat in the Sun.

My favorite part of this is that he still uses the excuse "my life got in the way!"

Not dying mom, not cancer, but his other work. Cashing checks is and always will be easier than building props.

I wonder which or who's paypal acct, Winate is using / borrowing from ?

Well, at least the buyer is getting something.
But, well see what he gets in the mail.
Its well know that he just throws in whatever hastily made promised prop ,
just to satisfy paypal claim.

Any idea where, FB page, Instagram.. the buyer bought the stuff from Winate?

Looks like he's using fake accounts or friends to get work via Heroes For Hire? No, Costumes For Sale! Group on Facebook

Last edited:
I was informed that Winant might have got a part time job working at a prop, display shop in LA.
I hope they lock up their props and project, least Winant "borrow" it to make some copies.
But hey, at least its a legitimate job.
Hopefully, that means his income from scamming peeps is slowing down.:thumbsup
One can always hope.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back