Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

uploadfromtaptalk1433267967689.png

Can't a bunch of the people who he's ripped off get together and file a lawsuit? When he fails to pay (which he will) won't a warrant be issued for his arrest? Dude, I'd donate to that cause. You need an address? I'd love to be a fly on the porch when he'd get served. The path is bleakest right before the breakthrough, it'd be a shame to give up now.
No, you don't get arrested for failing to pay a judgment against you. That's a myth.

Also, having chased a judgment debtor into, through, and out of bankruptcy court, I can tell you this: it doesn't take much ingenuity to avoid paying a judgment for years. In the case I just mentioned, we only got paid because I caught opposing counsel furthering a conspiracy to defraud creditors, which included the debtor's wife, who was from a rich family. When I threatened to launch a whole new suit to bring in the wife and the lawyer, THEN we got paid -- and it barely covered our legal fees. Our client got nothing.

Don't assume that just suing someone will guarantee they'll curl up into a ball and die.

Great for having sent that letter to the Mouse Corp. Disney doesn't like negative publicity and they're very quick to sue and to sever ties that bring them said publicity.
Asalaw: you're right, judgement to pay doesn't mean you'll get paid (I know that a lot of people think that because a judge ordered a party to pay you'll receive said paiement...but not necessarily:confused). It's more complicated than that.

Just to pop in (blame it on Joberg), David was reported to the IRS a few weeks ago. One thing that is very difficult to run away from in the US is your social security number.

So, it looks like he will be at sdcc.

I'm surprised that he is going to show his face at a convention.
ILikeComicsToo recently had a posting about him that was shared over 550 times!
So, either he likes confrontations, or he's hoping for the short term memory of the public.

Any more info on his attendance to SDCC?

Just to pop in (blame it on Joberg), David was reported to the IRS a few weeks ago. One thing that is very difficult to run away from in the US is your social security number.

He needs to go to big boys prison. not club fed. but I would be satisfied with any type of justice In this case.

Guess who's working with Bat in the Sun again. :)

Since Aaron went back on his word about working with a well-known cosplay thief, I guess he won't mind if I go back on mine and share our convo from last year!

1.png2.png3.png

And here's proof of what they're up to:

11753863_10104120724801311_242704450_n.jpg11759042_10104120724821271_1295504183_n.jpg

I can't take credit for finding out about this (I don't check their pages), but the source prefers to remain anonymous so here we are!

Feel free to hit up Bat in the Sun and tell them how you feel.

Guess who's working with Bat in the Sun again. :)

Since Aaron went back on his word about working with a well-known cosplay thief, I guess he won't mind if I go back on mine and share our convo from last year!

View attachment 504182View attachment 504183View attachment 504184

And here's proof of what they're up to:

View attachment 504185View attachment 504186

I can't take credit for finding out about this (I don't check their pages), but the source prefers to remain anonymous so here we are!

Feel free to hit up Bat in the Sun and tell them how you feel.

Well... Aaron did say they won't deal with him until he resolved his issues. So I am betting Jim has lied to them and says he has caught up with all orders and refunds and they were stupid enough to believe him.

Well... Aaron did say they won't deal with him until he resolved his issues. So I am betting Jim has lied to them and says he has caught up with all orders and refunds and they were stupid enough to believe him.

Yeah, I don't buy that. There's been no evidence that he's caught up on his orders, and a simple check online would show that the opposite is true: more people have come out to denounce Jim and the total he owes has grown over the last few months. I'm tired of giving this organization the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, I don't buy that. There's been no evidence that he's caught up on his orders, and a simple check online would show that the opposite is true: more people have come out to denounce Jim and the total he owes has grown over the last few months. I'm tired of giving this organization the benefit of the doubt.

And this is when anyone asks about Bat in the Sun, just tell people "unfortunately they associate with known liars, cheats, thieves, scam artists... so, your choice." ... And from the convo you posted with Aaron, I am thinking they never dropped him cause they were friends and the "not speak bad about" thing indicates that. Business as usual.

It seems that an "article" is the only way to get attention these days. I bet if you did a write up about them still teaming up with a known scammer and it goes viral and shared like the last article, they would certainly take notice and rethink things.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back