Scales of the Portal Gun

Gigatrix

This is my first post and I can tell there might be a sense of "uuuggghh not another Portal fan!" but I have (with permission) got my hands on the 3d model of the Gun used in Portal Stories: Mel. I am told that the prongs are the same size as the original Portal Gun and need to know the size of these (if anyone can accurately tell me). If anyone owns the store bought prop and can measure it for me that would be great (preferably in mm). If not then I shall have to scale from the paper clip as a botch repair job on the prong.

Thank you all for the reply or reading it and I love seeing what you guys make.
Gig.

This is my first post and I can tell there might be a sense of "uuuggghh not another Portal fan!" but I have (with permission) got my hands on the 3d model of the Gun used in Portal Stories: Mel. I am told that the prongs are the same size as the original Portal Gun and need to know the size of these (if anyone can accurately tell me). If anyone owns the store bought prop and can measure it for me that would be great (preferably in mm). If not then I shall have to scale from the paper clip as a botch repair job on the prong.

Thank you all for the reply or reading it and I love seeing what you guys make.
Gig.

I’ve got the NECA gun if that would help for those front prongs. What areas specifically do you need measurements of?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back