Limited Run Sankara Stones Lighted basic version Run--discontinued

Hi, Rj - I saw you Sankara Stones and they look great. I am new to this forum so am wondering if they are still available please and if so what is their price and shipping to Australia. Cheers Jimmy
Sankara Stones with standard light system.

Now I am ready to make my Lighted version with the new standard lights

strobe and fixed modes are the ones to use
Now it will be more affordable for anyone who wants to get them and best of all is that it is easy to get a replacement and change one yourself in case of damage.

video demo

Sankara stones : lighted basic version Run .."Second run" July 2017 RUN FINISHED

Hi, guys!!

It´s time to meet again in your Home the Sacred Shiva-linga stones stolen from the Temple of Doom. Only three were recovered and joined in this dark place. You know all about the process and investigation of this replica in my Sankara’s thread, translucent and normal version. You can see all details on how I turned this prop in the screen into the reality through this replica.
This will be an un-divisible set, the three stones rescued from the Skull rock that contains the magic and power inside them when they are together
Pics:

View attachment 677010

View attachment 677009

This exceptional set is composed by:

-Three different translucent Sankara stones
with accurate cracking effect: SV1, SV3 and SV1B.
- Three complete circuits installed inside stones with four programs specially 100% designed and programmed for this replica. Absolutely screen accurate version plus other effects remains the power of the stones and the diamond inside them. The stones works with battery and are identical in all to her sisters from the deluxe set.
Those programs are:

1- Stone heart
2- Magic power-movie accurate
3- Big bang -burning stone
4- fixed (with not effect)

Important: You can change the programs on each stones independently pushing the botton on the base until it flashes. The effect lasts indefinitely until you get back to push again with other program. You can see how it works in the next video.[/list]

Video:

Important:
There will be instructions about how the stones work and about battery installation .
We will test the circuits before shipment in a week. The circuits have a guaranty of 6 months by us. I will replace for free if there is a circuit failure returning the defective circuit but you will pay the shipping costs from and to you. Remember that we are not a large company, only two guys with skills, my brother and me to make it possible. It's all hand-crafted work.

These translucent stones are no painted at all, some touches to make the patina are done like the original ones; the general color is from the resin and tints, etc. They have been varnished with gloss varnish and polished. The finish and look is the more near to the original ones I could to get. They will be distressed (cracked) in natural way and aged to look authentic.

As you know, the molds are done. This is not an interest thread. This replica has the highest cost of production than any other replica made by me. The exceptional light system has had a great amount of investigation and the material to build the system is needed to order in good quantity because is difficult to get in a good time.

Same as my Sankara’s village version and my deluxe skull version, I only offer this complete set of the three stones because is how the replica is though.

If you want to be included in this run you must sent a deposit of 100 € (euro) once you have showed your interest ( i will send pm to confirm) to cover part of the material (not refundable). Only I will make a list with people that confirm their interest with deposit sent or complete payment. Please, Only if I say you send the deposit. PM FOR DETAILS

My idea is to make group or turn of 5 members to build the sets. This replica requires much time than the normal version and I have to order the material with time, so all the people of the same group must send the deposit in a decent time to start with each turn.

And again, I want to remind, each set needs more time than other replica so you need to be very patient ;)
As always will come with certificate of authenticity signed by me ;)

Thanks, Rj !!

Update:

Waiting list (completed and shipped):

- shpider--full paid-- shipped
- Davard74-full paid--shipped
- TomVDJ--full paid--shipped
- KhalDrogo--full paid--shipped
- GroundControl --full paid-shipped
- The Pawn---full paid-shipped
- Dede02--full paid-shipped
-Scout91--full paid- shipped
- heehoot12---full paid ---shipped
- Thex--full paid ---shipped
Hi, I am extremely interested! Are you still doing these? They look fantastic!
Rob.

I am making more the standard lighted version described in this link.. I make them on order

Guys, Please pm me if you are interested. and let me know where to ship for calculate shipping costs.

thanks, Rj

Hi! I'm extremely interested! Could you let me know the price on these? :)
Hi, RobV.

I see that you expressed interest back in October, too.

I don't mean to butt in, but you might try contacting Restaurajones via personal message (PM), as he has requested. As you're listed as a "New Member," you may be unsure how to do that.

To send Rj a PM, click on his name, "Restaurajones," beneath his photo to the left of any of his posts. At the bottom of the window that opens, you'll see "Start conversation." Click on that and you'll be taken to a screen where you can compose and send him a PM.

Good luck! (y)

Hi! I'm extremely interested! Could you let me know the price on these? :)
Hi, just a message above you is the new thread with the new version light system with the price, 240 € + shipping costs
Hi, RobV.

I don't mean to butt in, but you might try contacting Restaurajones via personal message (PM), as he has requested. As you're listed as a "New Member," you may be unsure how to do that.

To send Rj a PM, click on his name, "Restaurajones," beneath his photo to the left of any of his posts. At the bottom of the window that opens, you'll see "Start conversation." Click on that and you'll be taken to a screen where you can compose and send him a PM.

Good luck! (y)
Thanks, my friend, for the help

Hi, RobV.

Good luck! (y)
Oh! Thanks very much! :)

Many thanks Pedro, I'm really satisfied by your beautiful sankara stones.
Highest regards
David
20210120_125531.jpg

Curious as well...any more being made?
Hey there, I would love to buy a set! Will you be making more? :)
Yes and yes . I am making 3 sets in this moment of my Standard lighted version
;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back