Limited Run Sankara Stones Lighted basic version Run--discontinued

Ok, added. The sets of the oficial run of 15 are finished and shipped, except one spot pending of final payment. The sets for the waiting list are now in process.;) So I will ask in a few days for deposit for the 5 first in the list.

Hi, guys ..the official run is over..
ready to take deposit from the people of the waiting list

next members to pay
- RJMonette88
- Mistfit138
- ataru72ita

Send me a pm for instructions.

;)

Hey Pedro, can I get still in this run? I have your deluxe version with base, but would love to have a set of "stand alone" stones too... Let me know!

Pedro, if a spots comes available (drop out for whatever reason), I can pay immediately to take up that spot. Just drop me a PM in that case ;-)

Just picked up my set from the postal office... Pedro, why, oh why the STYROFOAM???? My complete kitchen is filled with little white balls. My girlfriend is going to kill me when she comes home...

Anyway, apart from that ;-): the set is great! I didn't used the included batteries but Panasonics. I have more trust in a big brand battery not to leak. The installation of the batteries is a piece of cake when you have a precision screwdriver. Instructions are also very clear.

The stones themselves are perfect, just like the onse from the set with the base. The light effects are will done... The light might be a bit too "greenish" to my taste, but that's just nitpicking (and I knew the color of the lighting on beforehand, since I also have the set with the base, so I should not complain about this).

Great job again, Pedro! Very happy with my set. Great prop, perfect instructions, carefull packaging, perfect communication. What more could an RPF member wish for? ;-).

I'll be doing a review of this set and MIMIC's set soon. But I do love both sets. They are quite different, but I would not know which set I prefer... I'll defenitely keep both...

Received my Sankara stones today. Absolutely love them! Thanks Pedro!

DBbJei7VwAAG5z6.jpg

For people insterested, I will prepare more sankara stones lighted version , a run of 10 sets..in the next two months.

Deposit to reserve..100 € (euros) (pm me for details). I will put the list here in this thread

;)

All the sankara basic lighted version shipped, waiting list completed.

if there is more interest I will make more for september-october. If not..move on on the next PROJECT
;)

All the sankara basic lighted version shipped, waiting list completed.

if there is more interest I will make more for september-october. If not..move on on the next PROJECT
;)

Yes I need back in the list. I had something come up last time don't want to miss the next one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back