Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Attachments

• sabers.jpeg
    sabers.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
PLEASE NOTE
These picture were taken by Shane.
He did a quick weathering it’s NOT the weathering I will do.

Mine will be a bit darker.
I’ll try to get some shots before I leave of a kit with no weathering

I’ll also trying to make a video to detail all items in the box and kit assembly instructions

EECC5237-4ADC-45A7-9C12-23ABFDD81E94.jpeg

Attachments

• 3E57DD02-3709-4ED4-AE8D-20B91C1ED00C.jpeg
    3E57DD02-3709-4ED4-AE8D-20B91C1ED00C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
  • FB62CC27-E090-4FAF-9FB1-9779616C20BF.jpeg
    FB62CC27-E090-4FAF-9FB1-9779616C20BF.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 124
PLEASE NOTE
These picture were taken by Shane.
He did a quick weathering it’s NOT the weathering I will do.

Mine will be a bit darker.
I’ll try to get some shots before I leave of a kit with no weathering

I’ll also trying to make a video to detail all items in the box and kit assembly instructions

View attachment 1660945
How did his method differ from yours. Is this also aluminum black?

Decals were delayed!!!!!!

Delivery date kept changing and they didn’t arrive before I left

They will be there when I get back.
I get back home on the 9th
I’ll start shipping all the pending non weathered orders the next day.
That will take one day.
So if you didn’t requested weathering then your order will ship the 9th or 10th
Then the 10th or 11th will be weathering probably 12 hours straight each day.
For those who requested weathering and are not interested in an install we will start shipping the 13-15th

Regarding installs!
We are working with installers we have used before.
The Total cost will be 400$ for parts and labor.
This will included the full set up as shown in the goth 3D design demo.
The options for sound board are Proffie or Cfx.
Both are very similar but the main difference is CFX is much more user friendly.
Edits to effects parameters and sound fonts/banks are done easily on the sd card.
Proffie requires you to program the board thru arduino.
Both options will include the following features and to expedite the process we will not be offering options to add or remove features
Instead we offering the whole shabang
-Oled display to display battery and font details
-Accent led to illuminate the chamber(whether you
Ordered a chamber or not it still is a nice effect
-pixel strip to illuminate along with the switch led in the area above the board.
-wiring and set up of the blade and the blade plugs to illuminate
-attaching of the greeblies for the the kit (the pommel, tsuba)
-Setting up the magnets on the chassis for the switch box ( requires correctly gluing in magnets in the box and chassis at opposite polarities)

We have spare kits and so to expedite the request( even though none have confirmed yet because we have not stated the price yet)
We sent them to the installers.
We will de doing some of the work as well to help accomplish the task as fast as possible.
The installer has cleared their schedules and has informed us they could get 20-25 units done by end of February early March!!!
So far around 20 have requested an install.
This means you can very likely be swinging your dark saber around the same time the season 3 is being released!

I will be emailing all those who said they were interested and I will also be detailing how to pay.
Full payment will be due up front and will be a separate invoice .
If you have a pending invoice close that out instead of waiting for install cost to be added

That will take one day.
For those who requested weathering and are not interested in an install we will start shipping the 13-15th

Regarding installs!
Both are very similar but the main difference is CFX is much more user friendly.
Edits to effects parameters and sound fonts/banks are done easily on the sd card.
Both options will include the following features and to expedite the process we will not be offering options to add or remove features
-pixel strip to illuminate along with the switch led in the area above the board.
-Setting up the magnets on the chassis for the switch box ( requires correctly gluing in magnets in the box and chassis at opposite polarities)

We have spare kits and so to expedite the request( even though none have confirmed yet because we have not stated the price yet)
We will de doing some of the work as well to help accomplish the task as fast as possible.
The installer has cleared their schedules and has informed us they could get 20-25 units done by end of February early March!!!
This means you can very likely be swinging your dark saber around the same time the season 3 is being released!

I will be emailing all those who said they were interested and I will also be detailing how to pay.
If you have a pending invoice close that out instead of waiting for install cost to be added
Do the kits have the components for illuminated blade plugs as well?

That will take one day.

Regarding installs!

Is it still possible to get on the installers list. I must of missed this offer.

No one need worry about missing out or changing anything for the next 2 weeks I’ll be able to make updates and respond as I paid 10$ a day for data.
Give me 24hours to send the email out with instructions on install request and payment

Sure, it’s inside the review-video;
That one here from Korbanth was very unstable and the black on it was not scratch-resist… when you hit the blade against other blades, it was possible that the color comes off… that’s why I’m looking for a Darksaber here …

Last edited:

That will take one day.

Regarding installs!

So in terms of what's shipped to us, will we basically be getting the saber in its display box, and then a separate box for the blade? will the blade be assembled or will that need doing ourselves? I remember you saying something about attaching our own decals, is this still true? And will the blade and hilt ship together or separately?

Thanks in advance :)

That will take one day.

Regarding installs!

Is there an option for a charge port?

So in terms of what's shipped to us, will we basically be getting the saber in its display box, and then a separate box for the blade? will the blade be assembled or will that need doing ourselves? I remember you saying something about attaching our own decals, is this still true? And will the blade and hilt ship together or separately?

Thanks in advance :)
Blade and hilt ship together
Hilt comes in it’s box as shown before
Decal will need to be placed on and there is a groove to help align it.
TheSaberTrade said he would make a quick video instruction for it as well

The blade comes with the pixel strip(already trimmed to fit in the blade by us)

It needs to slide in the blade then be wired to the pcb that comes with the kit

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back