Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

I'm a little confused about this. I emailed wanting to order a chamber back in April. Is this something that I need to do?
Those emails were to gauge interest to make sure that we had enough people on board for the chamber that we could offer the lower bulk price.
After seeing the responses we realized the best way to do it was to order them directly from GOTH and then he would send them in bulk to me and then I would include them in the kits of those who ordered granted the instructions in the previous posts and in GOTHS listing do use the same email address that was used for your PayPal invoice is followed

Those emails were to gauge interest to make sure that we had enough people on board for the chamber that we could offer the lower bulk price.
After seeing the responses we realized the best way to do it was to order them directly from GOTH and then he would send them in bulk to me and then I would include them in the kits of those who ordered granted the instructions in the previous posts and in GOTHS listing do use the same email address that was used for your PayPal invoice is followed
I don't see an email with the link to order the chamber. Could you please resend to evanbraun30@yahoo.com?

Any updates
I’m so sorry I don’t know why RPF isn’t notifying me when comments are made even though it’s my thread.
Factory says everything is done, they are sending a boxed proof of sample(meaning what they will come to us as in the box with all parts and screws, minus the chassis and minus the optional crystal chamber, I will be adding those to each order as needed)
Once we approve that proof of sample I will approve the rest be packed that way then they are off to me.

I’m so sorry I don’t know why RPF isn’t notifying me when comments are made even though it’s my thread.
Factory says everything is done, they are sending a boxed proof of sample(meaning what they will come to us as in the box with all parts and screws, minus the chassis and minus the optional crystal chamber, I will be adding those to each order as needed)
Once we approve that proof of sample I will approve the rest be packed that way then they are off to me.
It all good Justin I have noticed that I don't get all the Notifications when new messages are posted. I just look every now and then.

I don't see an email with the link to order the chamber. Could you please resend to evanbraun30@yahoo.com?

the link to order is in the post I made earlier today.

Sending an email as well to everyone on the run with the link and instructions.

I’ll be moving to a new address over the next couple weeks, so based on the timeline it sounds like I will need to update that for shipping purposes. Is it best to send you an email for that?

sure will be!
Here is response I got from the factory machining the hilts
In showing me multiple samples caught that they needed to thread the spot in the pommels that has the greebly screw coming thru
So they are doing that now.
I have asked them to send one boxed sample so I can see they are assembling and packing everything correctly before I have them do it for the large batch

Attachments

• 2284C291-6F8B-4016-9AB0-D77022134C7A.jpeg
    2284C291-6F8B-4016-9AB0-D77022134C7A.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 111

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back