Unlimited Run Ryan Reynolds' Movie Deadpool (dye-sub prints)

callmemilo

Sr Member
I've been working on this pattern for a little while now, and I'm excited to say it may be the most accurate one out there so far from what I've seen. More battle damage will be added based off of set photos I've been using as reference, but if you want a "clean" version, I'd be happy to offer those as well.

Prints cost just $300 and include the full bodysuit and separate hood.
The hood can be printed with or without the eyes, for those of you who have faceshell with lenses.

To place an order simply send a Paypal payment to callmemilo2k2@hotmail.com
You'll need to include your RPF Username, postal address and basic measurements (height, weight, chest, waist, etc), as well as your hood design preference.
Typical delivery time is 3-4 weeks from payment.

I don't offer sewn suits, but the pattern itself is fairly typical of dye-sub prints, and should be easy enough to sew. Each panel on the pattern is clearly labelled, and I'll include a set of my generic dye-sub sewing instructions with every order just to be safe.

pool_movie_wip3.jpg

Last edited:
Just bumping this up, as there's only 2 weeks left to take advantage of the sale price. Come December, prints go back up to $300

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back