"Ruin" short future film

I'd see that as a feature length film in the theater any day. Showed more originality and better writing than a lot of the crap they're putting out. Amazing detail in the environment too. I loved the inclusion (albeit they couldn't work in a gravity environment) of the satellite killers dropped from the HK-like ship as smaller HKs.

if they ever need investors i'll donate. I wish i'd known about guys starting studios like this back when i was in school for animation, back then the school said that the only way to make money was to work for large companies. i'd have probably had more motivation then.

I'm really looking forward to more of these. I like that there was quite a bit of mystery as to what happened.

I also like that the HK thing obviously isn't manned even before he destroys it as it's as worn out and rusty, and it seems to not be flying right at times, as the rest of the city. I'm guess that thing he found with the quarantine info has something to do with whatever happened. I hope they keep this up. I have their site bookmarked.

I agree it had a mad max feel in a sense. Very make shift, thrown together to survive feeling. I dig that stuff big time! I also like how it showed some kind of tech the hero has in him.

Honestly this is how i always envisioned the Fallout Universe more than what bethesda did with it. It feels more like the original 2 fallout games

Only thing I was let down by was the character animation. Felt like watching the old 'Tekken' animated videos back in the early 2000's.

I'll grant you they hid much of the face behind a scarf, but the movement was good, he wasn't wobbly like he had no skeleton. I saw nothing wrong with the hair and I think you're got some really bizarre false memories or unusual expectations.

I was waiting for him to connect with some others at the end.

"Any problems?"
"Nah, just a human who tried to off me."

Then you learn that he was a construct, which explained the glowing arms/hands.

I'll grant you they hid much of the face behind a scarf, but the movement was good, he wasn't wobbly like he had no skeleton. I saw nothing wrong with the hair and I think you're got some really bizarre false memories or unusual expectations.

Now your just taking the P I S S!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back