Rudolph and Santa stop motion puppets *PICTURE HEAVY*

Yay!! Just saw the review and it was a good review of the figures. I think I'll buy them. Just a few questions. You mentioned that the plane and rabbits feel more like porcelain. Does Hermey feel like that too? I also thought I read that the figures were vinyl. I can't remember if that was actually in the description though. I also thought I read that the figures would be poseable. It looks like they would move in some places. It looked like Hermey would at least have wired arms and a rotatable head, and Rudolph would have a rotatable head and legs. Overall they are still really good figures and I'm leaning more towards buying a set for myself.

Yay!! Just saw the review and it was a good review of the figures. I think I'll buy them. Just a few questions. You mentioned that the plane and rabbits feel more like porcelain. Does Hermey feel like that too? I also thought I read that the figures were vinyl. I can't remember if that was actually in the description though. I also thought I read that the figures would be poseable. It looks like they would move in some places. It looked like Hermey would at least have wired arms and a rotatable head, and Rudolph would have a rotatable head and legs. Overall they are still really good figures and I'm leaning more towards buying a set for myself.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Hermey and Rudolph are definitely more lightweight so it makes sense they’re vinyl. The plane and rabbits would probably break if dropped, but they’re a neat addition. Rudolph’s head swivels but his arms and legs don’t appear to. Hermey’s head also turns and his arms can go up or down but they don’t have any joints at the elbows so the position is more of less static. Still really like them, can’t wait to have the others to put up this year for Christmas!

Attachments

• IMG_9964.mov
    29.9 MB
Last edited:
So here's something interesting, but it appears they've changed the photos on the site now to reflect Hermey, Rudolph, and Santa as well. Rudolph's flocking looks like the color you actually get now and also Hermey's clothing looks a shade darker. You'll also notice Yukon also looks different from his original design in the last picture. His pen? is white now, and the little pom-pom on his head is way bigger. I'm also thinking his beanie isn't flipped up as it looks lower on his head but I could be wrong.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 13-51-43 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 1 1-Scale Masterpiece Figures.png

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 13-51-54 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 1 1-Scale Masterpiece Figures.png

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 13-52-07 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 1 1-Scale Masterpiece Figures.png

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 13-52-19 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 1 1-Scale Masterpiece Figures.png

Yikes! Yukon doesn't look too great. At least in my opinion. It looks nothing like the initial image, which is a shame as I thought he looked like one of the better ones of the set.

I agree. I'm not sure why they decided to change him. Unfortunately something tells me that one in the last picture is the finished product, but hopefully that's not the case.

Here we go!
Hi. I enjoyed your videos, including the review of Santa Claus. Will you review Yukon Cornelius? Saw this from Ashton-Drake: Our Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Figure Collection is new. It will include Rudolph® and Hermey™, Santa, Yukon Cornelius, Clarice, Sam the Snowman, Mrs. Claus and Dolly, and the Abominable Snowman.

Pumpernickel

Hey, Pumpernickel! I'm curious to know where you heard about the other characters coming after Yukon (Issue 3 I believe). I think I saw a reply on a Facebook comment from Ashton Drake stating that Bumble will be issue 7 when the time comes. But I was curious about the issues before Bumble. Was it on their website? Were there photos?

Last edited:
Hi. I enjoyed your videos, including the review of Santa Claus. Will you review Yukon Cornelius? Saw this from Ashton-Drake: Our Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Figure Collection is new. It will include Rudolph® and Hermey™, Santa, Yukon Cornelius, Clarice, Sam the Snowman, Mrs. Claus and Dolly, and the Abominable Snowman.

Pumpernickel
Yes! I plan to, I’m just waiting for him to arrive. Hopefully in the next week or two I’ll have a review up for him. Curious to see if which prototype he’ll look like.

Hey, Pumpernickel! I'm curious to know where you heard about the other characters coming after Yukon (Issue 3 I believe). I think I saw a reply on a Facebook comment from Ashton Drake stating that Bumble will be issue 7 when the time comes. But I was curious about the issues before Bumble. Was it on their website? Were there photos?
Hi Freedmeep1964, I saw the list of the other characters from a post by Ashton-Drake on Facebook. There were no photos, just the listing. I'm really looking forward to Sam the Snowman.

Pumpernickel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back