Rudolph and Santa stop motion puppets *PICTURE HEAVY*

Anyone see these up for preorder? I've never heard of this company, I wonder how these will turn out? The pictures are promising.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 18-43-18 Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 1 1-Scale Masterpiece Figures.png

I'm considering purchasing as well. Is it the near hundred for the set of Rudolph and Hermey? I think that was issue one in the description.

Yes that's what they told me. I'll try and do an Indepth review. One thing I noticed is the hair on Hermie and Santa Claus isn't real but sculpted. That's somewhat disappointing but they seem really detailed regardless which is nice. For those wondering about the characters not listed here's the others I've seen them comment on.

Cornelius Yukon is Issue#3
Sam the Snowman is Issue #5
Bumble is Issue #7

Last edited:
There are some posts on FB with people commenting on owning them, but I've still not seen any "in the wild" pics...

they say they are "true to the original puppet sizing"?...I didn't realize Yukon was 13" tall?!

Where did you see his height? I was looking for that info but didn't see it anywhere. I saw those posts on FB too, I think some of them are thinking the Memory Lane Island of Misfit Toys figures are the same thing. Still haven't seen any actual pics of them though yet with the cloth clothing.

Never mind I just saw where it's listed. That's about what I guessed, makes sense since Hermey and Rudolph are 6 inches. I'm excited for these!

Never mind I just saw where it's listed. That's about what I guessed, makes sense since Hermey and Rudolph are 6 inches. I'm excited for these!

Yeah, I think it's really cool if they're that big...I just always had it in my head they were smaller, but that's probably because I'm used to displaying the Memory Lane (Playing Mantis) stuff at Christmas! :)

I don't believe that the real Yukon is 13" tall. Based on my research and observations for my replica puppets, I'm almost certain that he may have been about 15" also based on the images, the one-to-one figures look to resemble the newer puppets that are used for the newer stuff, like product photos and the 4-D remake. Though I still really want them though. It would be interesting to compare them to the replicas.

Last edited:
Someone said they received their set today, here's the only picture I've seen posted so far.
Oh, Nice!! I'm not complaining, though to me they look like they could be better. I feel the colors are a bit too dark on Hermey's clothing, and He looks slightly off from the original puppet and even the 4D puppet (if that's what they based it on). I also think Rudolph's pupil looks slightly too big, but that could just be the angel. looks like they could use some modifications, but for their price, I'm not sure if people would be willing to go there. I may try that if I ever get them though. Not bad for their price and size though. I'm interested in hearing your guys' thoughts on them. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I agree with Freedmeep1964...I don't know...I think they look a little off.

I love all these guys...but practically, I just display them at Christmas time. The Playing Mantis (Memory Lane) line is actually pretty accurate to my eye. I may just end up sticking with them...

...we'll see how Santa and Yukon turn out.

The scale with Rudolph and Hermey seems a little off. I think Rudolph should be a little smaller? Although maybe once some more pics come out it'll give us a better idea. I like them overall, having real material for the clothes is what I wanted in a replica mostly, although the hair not being real is a bummer, they still look great. And as for myself I just plan to put them out during Christmas. They may not be 100%, but definitely really cool replicas regardless. Mine are arriving Tuesday so I'll try and get a video out next week with some good footage. Can't wait to see Santa and Yukon and Sam. Just need the sleigh now lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back