RS Propmasters X-Wing Helmets

As we said in the news letter the Y wing would be a slow burner but if you want to check out the progress so far check out the RS youtube channel. Red leaders and Porkins can be ordered on request as for the training helmet we want to make some small adjustments to the shield to get it bang on then we will be offering them up

Any chance of another run of Y-Wing helmets?

I just got my custom ESB Red 5 in! Looks amazing! Wish I had better photos of it but this is what I have. Looks perfect on my ESB shelf (RS Props ESB Stunt Trooper, FPHII Fett helmet, 95% vintage Folmer Graflex, and CCP Yoda lamp)

Attachments

• IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG_9210.JPG
    IMG_9210.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 316
  • IMG_3796.JPG
    IMG_3796.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 285
I just got my custom ESB Red 5 in! Looks amazing! Wish I had better photos of it but this is what I have. Looks perfect on my ESB shelf (RS Props ESB Stunt Trooper, FPHII Fett helmet, 95% vintage Folmer Graflex, and CCP Yoda lamp)

Looks great. Did you request heavier weathering? This one has more than some other RS Red 5s.

Looks great. Did you request heavier weathering? This one has more than some other RS Red 5s.

It was basically a custom request. I have them screen caps from ESB (they have only done ANH up until now) and asked them to weather it for the Battle of Hoth. Another tell is the mic is different and in the opposite side. Only thing I need to do now is make a nose guard.

It was basically a custom request. I have them screen caps from ESB (they have only done ANH up until now) and asked them to weather it for the Battle of Hoth. Another tell is the mic is different and in the opposite side. Only thing I need to do now is make a nose guard.

Yes, because those visors are painful!!

I thought that the noseguard was just green masking tape though? It's so difficult to spot probably not many people even noticed it was there.

Yes, because those visors are painful!!

I thought that the noseguard was just green masking tape though? It's so difficult to spot probably not many people even noticed it was there.

I’m not sure what it’s made of. I’ve been looking around to no avail. It looks white in the movie though.

Red squadron coming along very nicely! Had a fantastic morning at RS Propmasters yesterday. Huge thanks to Rob, Simon, Paul and all the staff for their time and also the oportuinity to take a look around the studio 'backstage' at some really cool props and projects!

Picked up a commission for Red leader and Porkins to add to the growing collection of RS X-Wing helmets. They look stunning !!

Excuse poor quality pictures taken far too hastily from my phone!

Attachments

• IMG_4969.JPG
    IMG_4969.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_4970.jpg
    IMG_4970.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_4971.jpg
    IMG_4971.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 183
Love that Red 1 through 6 line up so much! How are you gonna display them?

Red squadron coming along very nicely! Had a fantastic morning at RS Propmasters yesterday. Huge thanks to Rob, Simon, Paul and all the staff for their time and also the oportuinity to take a look around the studio 'backstage' at some really cool props and projects!

Picked up a commission for Red leader and Porkins to add to the growing collection of RS X-Wing helmets. They look stunning !!

Excuse poor quality pictures taken far too hastily from my phone!

Love that Red 1 through 6 line up so much! How are you gonna display them?

Not 100% sure yet as I have others and will also be commissioning more. I guess the easy option is seveal Ikea Detolf cabinets. It's more a case of where to display. I don't enough room in my home office so it may be an attic conversion...!!

Not 100% sure yet as I have others and will also be commissioning more. I guess the easy option is seveal Ikea Detolf cabinets. It's more a case of where to display. I don't enough room in my home office so it may be an attic conversion...!!

By my reckoning, you should be able to fit 4 helmets into one segment of an Ikea Besta (if you put a glass shelf in the middle)- they'll be a bit cramped, but they'll fit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back