RS Propmasters X-Wing Helmets

ok it depends on the amount of work involved if its a full helmet paint with lots of hand painting as they were in ANH the the max is £350 the price structure is worked out on how complicated it is and how much time it will take.

ok it depends on the amount of work involved if its a full helmet paint with lots of hand painting as they were in ANH the the max is £350 the price structure is worked out on how complicated it is and how much time it will take.
Hi simon do you know the typical time from order to shipment for the wedge lid, not sure if you have them ready to go or if they are built to order

Last edited:
I kept checking the page when the page said the next batch would be released. I believe this was in March. I never saw them available so I gave up after a few weeks. I guess they became available sometime after that.

I subscribed to the email list. If there was an email about this, I missed it. What is the best way to find out when products become available? Hopefully there is something better than just checking each product page every day.
There's one in the junkyard.

Yes please - let's consider that an order request placed! I'll be in touch with Andrea shortly!

:)

Dan

Ask and ye shall receive...

OMG - these came out great! Wonderful attention to detail!

5D3_0105_small.jpg

5D3_0106_small.jpg

5D3_0107_small.jpg

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone at RS Prop Masters! Beautiful work as always. :)

Dan

Those look awesome. I've always liked the Biggs and Wedge helmets the most because the designs remind me of the Air Force and Navy helmets of the 50's, 60's and 70's.

I’ve been asking for a blast shield helmet since October and keep being told no.

People think RS is a large company with lots of employees ..it's simply not true .

They haven't perfected their blast helmet visor mould, and so won't make any until time becomes available to perfect the mould. This is fairly low on priorities as their signature editions take up huge amounts of man hours .

I know how big they are, that’s not the issue. My concern is that I was quoted a timeline that has since passed several times. It was that it was coming to the website in November, then December, then January, then later this year. I’ve seen other customs, so it’s not that they aren’t taking custom orders.

It’s not the end of the world, just frustrating when I’ve seen a few others out there.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the Y-wing helmet. It’s been a few months since we ordered those, hopefully RS gets them finished soon.

Oh and if you are listening RS....please...please...if there is any chance at all, make a General Veers AT AT Signature Edition helmet.

Just do it! : )

I know how big they are, that’s not the issue. My concern is that I was quoted a timeline that has since passed several times. It was that it was coming to the website in November, then December, then January, then later this year. I’ve seen other customs, so it’s not that they aren’t taking custom orders.

It’s not the end of the world, just frustrating when I’ve seen a few others out there.

Would love the blast shield one for my collection too hopefully it comes this side of Xmas

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back