RS Propmasters X-Wing Helmets

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
5D3_0070_small.jpg

So, that puts me up to date on all the RS X-Wing helmets so far. I love them all - each one is a beautiful work of art!

Looking forward to Gold Leader, and then, most hopefully at some point, Red Leader and Porkins...

Keep 'em coming, Rob! You make 'em, I'll buy 'em!

Dan

I special commissioned that one back last summer, I think maybe when they were thinking to start rolling them out on a regular basis perhaps. I think mine and maybe one other may have served as prototypes (don't really know for sure). Anyway, I'm most grateful for it!

Dan

Ha! Stacked in a pile, almost. My collection display space has been far outstripped by my collection arrival and workspace space and I am in desperate need of reworking everything to keep up. So, it's all in flux at the moment actually...

Dan

Edited to add:

I recently gave an informal lunch-time talk at my office and hauled in a small sample of my collection to give an idea of my problem to my colleagues:

IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1981.JPG

Last edited:
I very much need the blast shield helmet. Then, I think, my X-Wing helmets will be complete.

I am right there with you, having the collection outgrow the collection space. (n)
& I would've loved to have sat in on your talk.... & totally geek out over your killer set up (y)

It is a lovely collection. I love the helmets but the detention block camera is nice! Were the tridents painted blue or are they rare all blue originals?

Last edited:
Thanks!

For the detention block camera I was lucky enough to get the last of Blue Realm's kits, so those are cast replicas in that build. I've got a few original Tridents but I was happy to not have to use them. I really wish someone would do another big run of cast replica Tridents for things like this...

Dan

View attachment 1000675

So, that puts me up to date on all the RS X-Wing helmets so far. I love them all - each one is a beautiful work of art!

Looking forward to Gold Leader, and then, most hopefully at some point, Red Leader and Porkins...

Keep 'em coming, Rob! You make 'em, I'll buy 'em!

Dan
Dan If you'd like porkins and read leader we can do them as custom jobs if you like?

We are currently do ing another run of the wedge signature edition helmets, we have biggs available as well

We are currently do ing another run of the wedge signature edition helmets, we have biggs available as well

For anyone wanting one of these who missed it the first time, you'll want to take advantage of this opportunity!

Dan

Great collection, Dan!!! I'm about to dive into the RS X-wing helmets myself. Just waiting for them to get the Wedge helmets back in. Eventually would like to collect all of Red Squadron plus Gold Leader. Glad to see they make the blast shield helmet too as I was wondering about that. But yeah the lack of space is an issue for me as well but there's just too much good stuff out there to pass up :D

Cheers,
Ron

Edit: Just noticed they're back in. I'm sure they won't last long.

Last edited:
Yes, they are out of stock. [emoji20]
I kept checking the page when the page said the next batch would be released. I believe this was in March. I never saw them available so I gave up after a few weeks. I guess they became available sometime after that.

I subscribed to the email list. If there was an email about this, I missed it. What is the best way to find out when products become available? Hopefully there is something better than just checking each product page every day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back