RS Prop Masters Lineage Boba Fett Helmet

I’m wondering about that too. And will any of the post-ESB damage in the original casting be corrected to its ESB state, or will it be left as-is and just painted over in the ESB style?

Is there a place to learn of the special edition damage added to it?

I love how much awesome lineage stuff RS has brought to the hobby. There's been no other like them. I just wish I had more disposable income. The last year and a half I've spent working on a Terminator Endoskeleton. It's taken all my extra funds. Once done I've got to try and catch up with the RS releases. This looks soooo awesome. :)

Ben

Great helmet if you like it with the SE extras and the damage like the helmet looks today.I prefer the ESB screenlook.

The paintjob looks also good...but on the video the details are a little bit blurred..more like a painting of a bobahelmet and not real sharp damage.

But its a thing of taste I think.

I do wish they would consider using this cast to make one without the damage as well. I also lean more towards the screen look than current condition.

Great helmet if you like it with the SE extras and the damage like the helmet looks today.I prefer the ESB screenlook.

The paintjob looks also good...but on the video the details are a little bit blurred..more like a painting of a bobahelmet and not real sharp damage.

But its a thing of taste I think.

Any idea when the raw cast are sent out? I don't think I saw any mention of timeline anywhere.

maybe it was announced in one of the videos?
So another £550 for the aluminum ears? The aluminum stalk is already included in the price of the fully assembled and painted version (not sure if that’s the case with the cast only version.)

hmmm, must have missed that announcement.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back