Suggestion RPF paypal account ?

Thibault

Sr Member
Why does the RPF won't create a paypal account to avoid scam, just like eBay does ...?

For a certain amount, the buyer would transfer the money to the RPF paypal account...
Once the item will be received and is correct, the amount should be transferred to the seller...

No ?

Why does the RPF won't create a paypal account to avoid scam, just like eBay does ...?

For a certain amount, the buyer would transfer the money to the RPF paypal account...
Once the item will be received and is correct, the amount should be transferred to the seller...

No ?
Members are free to use any payment method, which could include online escrow services if they wish, but that is between the members. The RPF does not and will not get involved in the transfer of monies between members.

Last edited:
From the moment who you are proposing a sale section... I think you are involved :;)

It was just an easier and a faster way to get refunded ...

It was just an idea to help...

Thank you for the answer !

Kind regards,

Thibault

From the moment who you are proposing a sale section... I think you are involved :;)

Kind regards,

Thibault

Hmmmmm, not necessarily, This is plain and simply a fan based forum, it kindly allows members to trade with one another but remains impartial to transactions.

It has and always will be, (no matter what forum you are on) between the seller and buyer.

we have the choice wether to sell or to buy for that matter

I know...

But, even if I am a new member, I think that the philosophy of this forum is to regroup only fellow and honest members of the prop community, buyer, seller, builders, etc...

But, by according a sort of protection for a certain amount, you close the door to the crooks....

It was just an idea, I do not question the existence of the Junkyard and capitalism principles... even the business risks, they will always exists...
I only wanted to propose a sort of protective system in order to limit theft...

What would the benefit be to the owners? More responsibility and oversight, for a task that they're not being paid for. They would have to charge a preimum fee as well...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back